Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SafeInsure Coin (SINS)- Insurance for the Blockchain Era- POS+Masternodes - page 66. (Read 42049 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
now, as it seems to me, we come to the most interesting. Tell me how to get passive income? What kind of devices are used? Can I participate in this and, if so, what is necessary for this?
Activity: 70
I had the following question: how and where does the SINS coin work? As far as I understand, in such startups the only currency unit is the coin of the same project?
All transactions concluded between insurance policy providers and consumers require SINS. In addition, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In fact, the only currency accepted in the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS Wink Wink
in principle, I thought so. By the way, if you have not noticed, the specification of this coin is pretty good. I compare it with the parameters of a good computer. Pay attention to the block generation rate - 60 seconds. It must be fast.
I had the following question: how and where does the SINS coin work? As far as I understand, in such startups the only currency unit is the coin of the same project?
All transactions concluded between insurance policy providers and consumers require SINS. In addition, insurance-related products and insurance pools will require SINS. In fact, the only currency accepted in the SafeInsure ecosystem is SINS Wink Wink
I found out another advantage in favor of the blockchain. This technology will connect the supplier and the consumer directly, without the presence of an intermediary. I think this is her main plus. Through this, the SafeInsure marketplace can bring worldwide competitive price discovery and modular insurance plans to consumers around the world.
based on this, the approach of developers can be considered democratic and honest. In addition, it is partly the return of consumer power. Do you think I'm right about this?
I think so. In addition, the advantages of the project prove this honesty and seek to improve the shortcomings that exist in the insurance industry. I believe that technology should have advanced a long time ago, and at a sufficient distance.
I completely agree with you. For example, this is a modular and individualized service delivery, data security and low fees. In view of these advantages, we can assume that the platform has every chance of reaching a new level.
based on this, the approach of developers can be considered democratic and honest. In addition, it is partly the return of consumer power. Do you think I'm right about this?
I think so. In addition, the advantages of the project prove this honesty and seek to improve the shortcomings that exist in the insurance industry. I believe that technology should have advanced a long time ago, and at a sufficient distance.
as a result, what do we have? SafeInsure - a decentralized insurance market, providing a lot of insurance services. Also, as far as I heard, with the help of it you can get passive income. But I have nothing to say about this, because I have scant knowledge on this issue Sad Sad
it is absolutely accurate. I’m attracted to the fact that the platform is fair and provides global access to insurance policy buyers around the world! Each participant has the right to choose and can turn to thousands of suppliers!
as a result, what do we have? SafeInsure - a decentralized insurance market, providing a lot of insurance services. Also, as far as I heard, with the help of it you can get passive income. But I have nothing to say about this, because I have scant knowledge on this issue Sad Sad
brand new
Activity: 0
Yes, in many ways it is, but we do not take into account that. that insurance companies work not only with clients, they work with many legal entities, which is actually a factor that the developers of this project show as negative.

What kind of legal entities are you talking about? The aim of the project is to get rid of a lot of bureaucratic stages that now cause difficulties and inconvenience to users.
friends, even though I didn’t have to deal with insurance companies, it seems to me that this project can become a replacement for all of them, thanks to the blockchain and the competent actions of the developers.
I apologize, I’ve recently recently forgotten what a blockchain is in the world of cryptocurrency. All I remember is the technology of accounting for decentralized platforms. Blockchain helps to avoid fraud Cool
in principle, your thought is correct. A blockchain is a distributed book used to keep current records of data. It is protected by a network of validators, who by a majority vote verify the correctness of each transaction, thereby mitigating fraud and ensuring that the blockchain remains true.
friends, even though I didn’t have to deal with insurance companies, it seems to me that this project can become a replacement for all of them, thanks to the blockchain and the competent actions of the developers.
I apologize, I’ve recently recently forgotten what a blockchain is in the world of cryptocurrency. All I remember is the technology of accounting for decentralized platforms. Blockchain helps to avoid fraud Cool
Activity: 109
how much $ will safeinsurance get for connecting a customer with a provider?
brand new
As far as I understand, by other key areas you mean legal counsel, operating expenses and the development of business partnerships. This is indeed the basis of success, since these processes are due to a balanced distribution model.
I am confident that the project will become the first decentralized insurance market with global access. Tireless developers demonstrate their ideas and forecasts on a roadmap, which reflects their commitment and the time frame in which the project will be brought to perfection. I like it!
I believe that in such a short time they have done a lot. Notice that many projects begin market research long before the launch of the platform, which cannot be said about this platform. Here, on a large scale, many events are planned, which the developers will realize very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I am sure that SINS coins will be in great demand, since most suppliers will have to use it in transactions. Also in the process of reducing the supply through the master notes, there will be a high demand for the existing ones in circulation.
Coins will be in great demand only when the project is in great demand. And I doubt it. In any case, we must remember about the risk.
Activity: 25
I am sure that SINS coins will be in great demand, since most suppliers will have to use it in transactions. Also in the process of reducing the supply through the master notes, there will be a high demand for the existing ones in circulation.
brand new
As far as I understand, by other key areas you mean legal counsel, operating expenses and the development of business partnerships. This is indeed the basis of success, since these processes are due to a balanced distribution model.
Activity: 242
well, initially I need to pay a deposit. Taking into account the profitability rate of 904% per year, I am sure that I would have done well.
I do not doubt it at all. Do you already know what is the amount of collateral required for Masternodes?
you simply buy and hold 1000 SINS. due to this pledge, you will receive passive income. your tokens are collectible. at the expense of them you generate passive income.
Pages:
Jump to: