Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 8. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Such projects are enough. Competition is very high. But we never got a decent and reliable wallet 100%. So I wish the project good luck in its implementation. I'll be watching the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 262
It seems that I am the alone who is keep visiting the thread. People don't have what to discuss at the moment but team also has been slower in showing their presence here. When team representative keeps communication open people show interest in discussing and sharing ideas as well. I don't understand all this silence even development surely is moving ahead.

silence on the forum there are other channels where you can personally ask. of course there are a lot of questions about the product but there's nothing else to say about it. many projects instead of buying advertising and listing on major exchanges would be better to invest in their composition and in communication with investors.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10

Soon you'll be able to transfer money to your Saifu account with your bank card. Within the next week we're adding the functionality to transfer money to your Saifu account using your bank card. Saifu is working diligently to provide the best service possible to make our customer's lives easier.

Also today we plan to release the official product:
https://online.saifu.ai/ should be up and running with new frontend and available for all the users, not only beta testers.
Activity: 98
Is other Token that I buy from the ICO but I want to exchange
that with any problem and in a easy way...To many things necessary to do for exchange any Token in some platform that why I ask u because it will be more easy and simply for me
I have more then 200$ in this tokens that I will like exchange safe and easy to fiat , btc or eth
It's will more easy for me people like me which not have to many skills in this things
Activity: 224
For the start we'll be adding the functionality to store SFU in addition to ETH and BTC on Saifu. The Saifu team is constantly working to add new features to our product to improve your customer experience. We'll also be considering adding storage features for other ERC20 tokens, so you can use Saifu's market-leading security for other tokens.
Activity: 84
Saifu maintains a strong committment to the highest standards for our customers. For this reason, we put a strong emphasis on thoroughly testing all of our technology before releasing it to our customers. During testing of our new web and mobile apps, our Quality Assurance team discovered a potential issue that we are now resolving. This means Saifu will be releasing the new apps this Friday, June 22, a couple days short of our initial plan.
Merit: 250
It seems that I am the alone who is keep visiting the thread. People don't have what to discuss at the moment but team also has been slower in showing their presence here. When team representative keeps communication open people show interest in discussing and sharing ideas as well. I don't understand all this silence even development surely is moving ahead.
I would like to have some updates from participation in money 2020 last week. There were officials of central banks of some important countries who showed interest in cryptocurrencies and  Saifu also has stall there to represent this stunning project. I expect some partnerships or collaborations from that event.
Activity: 12
I sustain this idea and rely  it must be successful!
That's fantastic. Do you have an estimate of the number of tokens to be burnt due to transactions? What are your projections for the number of transaction growth year on year?
 I participated in the airdrop through the google form, I need to specify my ETH address somewhere else?
Activity: 112
We are testing burn now, soon we will burn all unallocated tokens, except for a small fraction of tokens that may be claimed. Afterwards we will do team distribution and burn undistributed team tokens. After that we will burn all of the rest.
copper member
Activity: 70
Hello. Interesting project! How quickly can a user start to make a profit from the moment of buying a token?
Activity: 112
Every business has competitors and Saifu's no different; however, we have clear advantages over ours. Saifu is an easy, secure and compliant platform that offers fiat and crypto services. Saifu is just as easy to use as your regular bank account. Security is something that you'll never have to worry about with Saifu - we use some of the most tried and tested technologies in the banking industry to keep our customers’ money safe. Licensed by the Czech National Bank, we comply with strict rules and regulations, delivering a service our customers can truly trust.
Activity: 81
According to Coinmarketcap, Trading Volumes for all cryptocurrencies are consistently over $10bn per day. Market Cap of all crypto currencies grew from $28bn on April 11, 2017 to $266bn on April 11, 2018. There's no denying that the cryptocurrency market is growing fast and our goal is to make use of cryptocurrencies mainstream. Saifu offers easy and secure accounts for both traditional money and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 47
Merit: 9
Congratulation on the Idex exchange listing! I've always been incredibly optimistic in regards to your project! Hopefully, we are able to achieve great things together! I reckon Saifu is gonna be one of the best in 2018!
Some of the most interesting speakers about cryptocurrencies at the Money 20/20 second day’s event included representatives of The Bank of Canada, The Bank of England, Bank of Lithuania, and The Swiss National Bank. Central banks are now pondering the question of how best to approach cryptocurrencies. Should they start buying speculatively to protect against deflation? Do they regulate crypto like fiat currencies, or is launching a national coin the right approach?
they have clear advantages over us. Saifu is an easy, secure and compliant platform that offers fiat and crypto services. Saifu is just as easy to use as your regular bank account. Security is something that you'll never have to worry about with Saifu - we use some of the most tried and tested technologies in the banking industry to keep our customers’ money safe
Exactly, that is the main and only reason I preferred SFU token over others because of the licensed and registered platform which offer variety of services to deal with all your needs. I have been collecting during the past days easy by easy after buying in small tranches. Whenever I can this remains my only choice to grab as many as I can.
Activity: 147
This June, the Saifu team is going to Amsterdam to take part in Money20/20. Hopefully you've already booked your tickets to Amsterdam. If you're going to be there, make sure to come and meet us! To help you find us, this is how our booth will look:
Pages:
Jump to: