Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 22. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team

Aside from the quality of work, the activeness of the team will surely attract many investors and supporters to participate in this project. I really hope that they can all do this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team
Definitely true, there are so many projects that are now into something like this one. They need to find something that a person can say that it is really unique. Also, this still in development stage and everything can still be have something that the dev can show for the investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The team has excellent fees for more than $ 5 million. Unfortunately I did not find a smart contract on the site. Can someone give a link to githab?
Ive encountered alot of ICO that doesnt have smart contract in the begginning, Im sure they will iclude that on thier next community update.
Saifu project is still working about the smart contract. They woking very hard just to update us soon as they have time. But for now lets wait for their next update.

Actually, I view the spreadsheet on their bounty which make me curious. Is this project really works? Their bounty is not as crowd as I expected. I hope they will make this issue clear so that everyone will aware.
Activity: 616
I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.

yes its very useful to use magic word blockchain these days to expand your ICO Sale globally and look for investors to make profits and after the launch make some experiments with the high tech website platform and shut down after sometimes and run away with the money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
The team has excellent fees for more than $ 5 million. Unfortunately I did not find a smart contract on the site. Can someone give a link to githab?
Ive encountered alot of ICO that doesnt have smart contract in the begginning, Im sure they will iclude that on thier next community update.
Saifu project is still working about the smart contract. They woking very hard just to update us soon as they have time. But for now lets wait for their next update.
Yes I can also sense and see the hardwork of the Saifu team for this project. The team is really making a way to make a good communication with the people and community. They are giving a lot more efforts just to updates us in the way we will satisfied. The life in the crypto world is really in a crowded place of obstacles so I was hoping that the Saifu team will keep striving.
Activity: 252
The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Yes, blochkchayn is now very popular, especially for projects that have problems with investors. It's a pity of course that 80% of these projects are scammers.
Exactly, blockchain has a lot of potential which has been showcased by the ICOs. The future is really bright for the crypto world and the investors. Definitely looking forward for upcoming projects.

Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.

I agree, this very promising and convincing project that for sure many users as well as investors will attract on this project. I will study deeper on its white paper as this project is in progress.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

Those questions that involve securities and personal accounts concerns should be included in their F.A.Q. sections so that members will be easily find answers to their questions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3

Activity: 154
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?
Activity: 518

Activity: 32
It seems your project is wonderful, Sad
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
hello, does they have own app? or maybe they will develop? any information about it? thaaanks

I think they have made but for the now they have not launched that apps yet. You can p.m the admin here or wait for update and news regarding on this one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Yes, blochkchayn is now very popular, especially for projects that have problems with investors. It's a pity of course that 80% of these projects are scammers.
Exactly, blockchain has a lot of potential which has been showcased by the ICOs. The future is really bright for the crypto world and the investors. Definitely looking forward for upcoming projects.
Block chain is a challenging task for the hackers where the technology generates a new code once in 6 minutes with the new gates so it is better Saifu also be a part utilizing the block chain technology.
Saifu is for crypto currencies holding or they have any function look like internal exchange? I using blockchain.info and they have exchange but is relate to shapeshift- >the fees is so high.
Activity: 280

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

The all purpose magical tool that you can just throw into anything. It's honestly what could be called a scam advertising technique. Want to promote anything? Just say it's blockchain

On the other hand it shouldn't be that easy for scammers to make quick bucks with that. Everyone could check the white paper or business plan and see whether they really have a clue about blockchain or not and whether they are using a blockchain at all. Most are lazy and skip the research part of their investing activities.
Activity: 252
It seems your project is wonderful, but how possible would you provide security for your business and that of customers?
Activity: 434

Activity: 232
hello, does they have own app? or maybe they will develop? any information about it? thaaanks
Greetings!
Currently there is a closed beta testing of the product. Join to participate in the open beta test, register on https://online.saifu.ai! An open beta test will begin in a couple of weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: