Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 21. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?

They will take responsibility to keep your assets save the same way when you keep your money in traditional bank, They said that Saifu is fully regulated platform and hold license from national bank in their country. In other work, you leave the security worries to them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Yeah. Advertising plays an important role in Saifu's success. I guess they need more manpower for advertising or campaigns so that the word about this project will be spread more. This is a promising project just as you guys said.

A better bounty plan will really fix all the things which we are observing and expecting between saifu will surely take a better decision, let us do monitor for their bigger announcements, it might be working on the system to setup the foundation.
Yes, as for me i really appreciate this project with professional team and their idea is so good. But if no one know about Saifu, who can say this project will reach their hard cap at ICO, and in the case we reach hard cap or not, what happen?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Plus you are free to ask all your questions live it helps connect dev to the consumers and helps identify some stumbling blocks and fix or provide clarity to project thumps up to dev
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
That us really great and i am sure that it will surely attract a good amount of investors. In that platform almost each investor/participator can get their each query solved and it is really a main thing into the promotion and the betterment of the future.
Activity: 238
The developers responded to security questions - how do they plan to approach user security issues, or rather, the possibility of using them?
Yeah, which I'm trying to joined their channel but it doesn't exist. Which I try to ask further information about their project since by joining in the channel will makes us updated.

Which channel are you talking about? Is it their telegram channel about what you want to speak. I think, joining their telegram channel for some important updates is really good and also each issue can be resolved their with some of the best team members.
Here is the link to their telegram:- https://t.me/saifu_ai
They are really much active in their telegram group and also the admin there are much friendly. Also the number of members is growing day by day into their telegram group so i am sure that they will have some great benefits ahead also the platform will soon reach great heights.
Activity: 224
Yeah, which I'm trying to joined their channel but it doesn't exist. Which I try to ask further information about their project since by joining in the channel will makes us updated.

Which channel are you talking about? Is it their telegram channel about what you want to speak. I think, joining their telegram channel for some important updates is really good and also each issue can be resolved their with some of the best team members.
Here is the link to their telegram:- https://t.me/saifu_ai
Activity: 252
Activity: 380
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
Plus you are free to ask all your questions live it helps connect dev to the consumers and helps identify some stumbling blocks and fix or provide clarity to project thumps up to dev
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
I think that the development team simply did not submit its application for determining the Ico rating. It is a pity, because this is a good indicator of the reliability of the project for investors.

I doubt they care, like most ICO devs dont care about their ICO as long as it brings in them money. Why care when the cash is rolling into their hands
I will not agree, in fact serious developers assemble money to real works on improvement of their project, advertising, run-up, distribution and of course to improvement of algorithm. But far from all and here you are right partially.
Activity: 182

You are right, I agree that saifu really needs a good advertising strategies so that it will attract many investors to join also they need to develop securely their systemso that people will trust it.
Have a lot of ways for advertising Saifu at this time. Maybe the team should have seriously about this case. Hope Saifu can growth stably.
I agree with you, now is the right time to promote Saifu to many people it will help us go up
Yeah. Advertising plays an important role in Saifu's success. I guess they need more manpower for advertising or campaigns so that the word about this project will be spread more. This is a promising project just as you guys said.

A better bounty plan will really fix all the things which we are observing and expecting between saifu will surely take a better decision, let us do monitor for their bigger announcements, it might be working on the system to setup the foundation.
Advertising and Marketing really helps a project to grow and I think SAIFU should really think about it they should implement several programs that will benefit some of their current users this will also help in these users spreading the word about the platform and growing the user base of the platform.
Activity: 196

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I am not seeing any reviews from rating site for this project, does it mean that they havent done any ico review on you guys or you have posted them somewhere else?
Basically, most of the ICO rating website is reviewing a project if only their platform has so many supporters like this project. I wonder why ICO rating doesn't rating it, this project is really good.
It's really strange like that. Maybe before this project, her turn did not reach? The project is not old, but less new. There are projects that are older. Which are still in development.
I think that the development team simply did not submit its application for determining the Ico rating. It is a pity, because this is a good indicator of the reliability of the project for investors.
This project is really good but it's really just controversial so many people just don't believe the whole one single wallet things but I think is best to just wait and see what's their whole plans and how they intend to take things
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I doubt they care, like most ICO devs dont care about their ICO as long as it brings in them money. Why care when the cash is rolling into their hands
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

This shouldn't be taken lightly since they are planning to make a platform that will hold all the cryptocurrency of their user, will this be considered as a centralized account?
Activity: 280
The team has excellent fees for more than $ 5 million. Unfortunately I did not find a smart contract on the site. Can someone give a link to githab?
Ive encountered alot of ICO that doesnt have smart contract in the begginning, Im sure they will iclude that on thier next community update.
Saifu project is still working about the smart contract. They woking very hard just to update us soon as they have time. But for now lets wait for their next update.
Yes I can also sense and see the hardwork of the Saifu team for this project. The team is really making a way to make a good communication with the people and community. They are giving a lot more efforts just to updates us in the way we will satisfied. The life in the crypto world is really in a crowded place of obstacles so I was hoping that the Saifu team will keep striving.
If the team will really strive to make this platform successful, surely there's no doubt that it can achieve its goals for the platform and the community. Working hard with different obstacles ahead is really challenging but will prove and show how the team will make vital decisions towards the betterment of Saifu.
Activity: 574
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?

We make our system for non-geek people, which want to use easy and simple technologies. Private keys are created by the Thales module and stored in it. Neither we, nor hackers can't take it out. And our users don't need that, because use our account is easier.

Now there is a beta testing of the project. But why does no one write reviews about testing? There is no news from the administrators and the development team. It's strange all this.

Beta testing hasen't started yet. We'll announce about in in social media.

The next project for all currencies, but tell me please the developer than he differs significantly from others? There is MVP?

Our product will be released in Summer. The open beta will be announced in 2-3 weeks.

But as I own the wallet, can I back up this correct private key? If so, this platform will be very interesting Smiley
Activity: 238

Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team

Aside from the quality of work, the activeness of the team will surely attract many investors and supporters to participate in this project. I really hope that they can all do this.
You're right. They should have someone that will actively communicate with the members of the community. Because if this doesn't happen, investors will not totally invest on this project because the team are lacked of cooperation. And we know how important it is.
Responsibility really do matters as part of job when dealing with any customers and we really require to answer the queries and bring better solutions for the bugs too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Saifu plan which it launched is really unique that can do help many crypto users to set all in one account and really saifu require to implement some advanced secure features like block chain.
I do not agree with you. The idea is not unique, there are similar projects. The difference of this project is not uniqueness, but the quality of work that is carried out by the team

Aside from the quality of work, the activeness of the team will surely attract many investors and supporters to participate in this project. I really hope that they can all do this.
You're right. They should have someone that will actively communicate with the members of the community. Because if this doesn't happen, investors will not totally invest on this project because the team are lacked of cooperation. And we know how important it is.

The activeness of devs and their team is proof that the project is legit and serious to develop it. I hope the team will be more active to assist and answers all concerns about this project.
Activity: 224

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Yes, blochkchayn is now very popular, especially for projects that have problems with investors. It's a pity of course that 80% of these projects are scammers.
Exactly, blockchain has a lot of potential which has been showcased by the ICOs. The future is really bright for the crypto world and the investors. Definitely looking forward for upcoming projects.

Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.

Comfortable and easy also takes a big risks knowing that it has some problems with the security. Well, the dev already mentioned about how hard their security but still everything can be possible. Saifu has a very good kind of services and I am hoping they will continue to upgrade their security level so that it will be impossible to be hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: