Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 24. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Now there is a beta testing of the project. But why does no one write reviews about testing? There is no news from the administrators and the development team. It's strange all this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Saifu really grabs a keen attention to all the Crypto users with its unique launch dealing with A super solo platform to handle all Cryptocurrencies and currencies at one go, if they bring some more opportunities to advertise that will still add more attention.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The next project for all currencies, but tell me please the developer than he differs significantly from others? There is MVP?
Activity: 28
Activity: 28
It's funny to watch bots talk in the Saifu tread today Grin I'm wondering why there is no news about beta testing. And yes, I am in all telegram groups
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?

Good questions, I also have the same thoughts. Let's see how dev will answer it.I hope we can get a solid and accurate answer from this. For now. lets help the project to increase popularity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Why does it seem to me that this is not very different from our accounts on the multicurrency exchange
Activity: 378
The various platforms for working with W-Fi on the blockchain are becoming more and more, even if Saif will, after the topic, suddenly really gain popularity and will be profitable
I believe it is because more and more people are niw understanding the benefits of blockchain for thier business thats why they are going to this direction.
that's right . More people are aware using blockchain these days is very useful to expand their business and look for investors to make more profits and take their business to the next level.
Activity: 280
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel
https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Yes brother that is what I like about this project. They already have a great vision and an effective idea and they so effectively create a great bond between new users and the developers of the platform which helps create a great community. This is really important for a project as this create a good image in mind of  potential investors.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Nice, hopefully all(?) of the questions about this platform will be answered there. Also, the community must really notice this announcement as this shows transparency too. Planning to watch this to further clarify my questions about SAIFU! Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
An example, if I have altcoin and bitcoin on this platform will the private keys of those assets be with me or stay on the platform?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
It often raises the question of the safety of savings. But is it really that the developers of the project did not think this question out and left it without attention? Most likely there is a group of people who are aimed precisely at resolving this issue. Accordingly, this makes the project more attractive in the eyes of many users
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

As technology progresses, security now has become a luxury - a vital component of every project. The project is still young and has so many rooms for improvement, though. If this team can only give the community an assurance that this system is secure then they can gain more investors from it.

You are right, the project needs to prove that their project is legit and really serious to develop saifu. I they will make more improvements and developments I am sure many investors will trust them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

Great, hopefully this project may lead to take care of all our crypto currencies which we trust on this ICO project. I'm hoping also to the team that they may continue to pursue this project which can be good for all as a users here in crypto currency community.
There are already trading sites that holds many cryptocurrencies  and what only made this project different is that they also accepts fiat currencies which they are aiming to accept all (which I think needs more analysis).
Activity: 154
I'm glad that I can take part in this project. I hope that the interface will appeal not only to me, but also to other users who will also continue to use this site. I like how developers treat their project
Activity: 224
Activity: 602
Activity: 294
Activity: 196
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
The idea itself is interesting, I would like to believe that it will be launched, and not just collect money and disappear.

This is unlikely to happen since Saifu is a licensed payment institution, regulated and work with national regulators, they hold a licenses from the Czech National Bank (CNB), So in my opinion Saifu is not one of those project that collect money and disappear, however, I am not saying that Saifu worth investing, it's up to you to make your own research. I just commented on your point.

Thanks for the kind words there mate. I agree if saifu is a scam to project. There will be no update and improvements from the team, just collecting money from investors, no support and no whatsoever. But they are active. So I think we can trust SAIFU.
Pages:
Jump to: