Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 25. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Greetings to all members of the community! We noticed that there are a lot of security questions and prepared information for you on these issues!

First of all, Saifu is the first financial service that brings world-class security to the cryptocurrency world.
We use not just a HSM module, but
a combination of hardware and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account.
Our multi-layered security measures include:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

To store private keys we use a hardware device from Thales security, a similar solution is used in many banks. The keys are created inside the device, but they can not be architecturally copied. There is access to the key, access through several levels of smart card. Even with their use, you can not extract the key. In the application, authorization via fingerprint/selfie, protection by behavioral pattern. Authorization via the web: on the phone/mail displays a message - is it you are sending a payment? Special multi-colored qr-code. The transaction is signed with a digital signature of the person. Safety from VASCO (https://www.vasco.com/products/application-security/digipass-for-apps.html).

Logical structure of storage of funds: from the client side - a single cabinet. From our side, storage as a bank - on different accounts.

If you want to receive replies in real time, please contact our support agents in the official Saifu Telegram channel. Also there is a official Saifu Russian Telegram channel.

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The idea itself is interesting, I would like to believe that it will be launched, and not just collect money and disappear.

This is unlikely to happen since Saifu is a licensed payment institution, regulated and work with national regulators, they hold a licenses from the Czech National Bank (CNB), So in my opinion Saifu is not one of those project that collect money and disappear, however, I am not saying that Saifu worth investing, it's up to you to make your own research. I just commented on your point.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

Huh banks and governments CAN be compromised but that doesnt mean they WILL be compromised. I'd trust them over a random project like this tho
Is really hard to trust a single wallet for all your transaction true and single wallet can really be trouble so me I really want to see how saifu pull this one or maybe we will have a private key for both
True trusting a single wallet can be a huge risk as one mistake will make you suffer for everything you had. The team should really have a very tight security and have it tested before the launch many by professionals so that everyone could be satisfied and feel safe about the money in the wallet.

The concept is really enticing as it will be more convenient for a crypto holder but they have to prove that the developers have strong and experienced team when it comes to digital securities.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

Huh banks and governments CAN be compromised but that doesnt mean they WILL be compromised. I'd trust them over a random project like this tho
Is really hard to trust a single wallet for all your transaction true and single wallet can really be trouble so me I really want to see how saifu pull this one or maybe we will have a private key for both
True trusting a single wallet can be a huge risk as one mistake will make you suffer for everything you had. The team should really have a very tight security and have it tested before the launch many by professionals so that everyone could be satisfied and feel safe about the money in the wallet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Tight securities and better debugging and hacking test should be done before launching this project for it covers a very wide range for it is an all in one wallet.
Possibly would be the best decision on the part of developers to call a few persons to test beta-testers and to pay them of the award for searches бaгoв and in general as a whole, for testing. It would be able really to help with quick and unhampered launch of the platform.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 196

Great, hopefully this project may lead to take care of all our crypto currencies which we trust on this ICO project. I'm hoping also to the team that they may continue to pursue this project which can be good for all as a users here in crypto currency community.
This could benefit better but we need a strong protection to safeguard our funds and is there a wire transfer system implemented where we can do transfer our crypto currency or currency to any person anywhere ?
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
The ico is almost ending and is due in less than a week, so how did it go so far?

I am also curious about the latest updates of this project, how's the ico now and how much token they already sold. I also want to know if they are already near to hard cap?
Activity: 252

Great, hopefully this project may lead to take care of all our crypto currencies which we trust on this ICO project. I'm hoping also to the team that they may continue to pursue this project which can be good for all as a users here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

of course, nothing can be perfect. Always in any business there are pros and cons. Therefore, I believe we need to believe in this project and continue to support it.

Yeah, there will always be mistakes and some problems that will encounter as the developments of saifu project continues but i am sure that dev can easily fix what problems may occur in the near future.
Activity: 28

Yes, even the highest security system have the possibility to be hack by expert hackers. Anyway, this project just need to increase their security and always update their system so that users will always trust this project.
We need to talk more about the security of the project now. And tell the details. And also have a more competent team
Activity: 28
I like this project and how the team treats it. The most important indicator of work is investment. And in this respect, the project has a very good indicator, and we see that there are investors who are interested in it
Yes, I totally agree with you saifu provides world-class banking service to their investors. And also on the other hand in this platform, you can hold your currencies as well cryptocurrencies on the same platform. This service makes this project unique from others. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.
Not yet. I dont think it's worth talking about the world class now. Strangely praise the project, when we didnt even see the beta test
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yes, even the highest security system have the possibility to be hack by expert hackers. Anyway, this project just need to increase their security and always update their system so that users will always trust this project.
Activity: 238
I like this project and how the team treats it. The most important indicator of work is investment. And in this respect, the project has a very good indicator, and we see that there are investors who are interested in it
Yes, I totally agree with you saifu provides world-class banking service to their investors. And also on the other hand in this platform, you can hold your currencies as well cryptocurrencies on the same platform. This service makes this project unique from others. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.
We do not require to choose many platform for each coin and keep remembering all the account details as Saifu is available we can have one account for All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The ico is almost ending and is due in less than a week, so how did it go so far?
Activity: 672
An attractive project, which may be of interest to investors. After all, it has many advantages: it is an open platform, the ability to significantly reduce advertising costs, advertisers pay less, but get more and people will freely use Wi-Fi.
Yes, that was the main feature of Saifu. But, I don't recognize what wi-fi does to this platform? Are they planning to place wi-fi for free?
What do you mean about wi-fi? In this project it should not be? Only the mobile version and the Internet? Something I do not understand your comment.
Activity: 532
there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.

More or less yes, even the most secure platforms get hacked on a regular basis and SAIFU is barely a kid in the whole wallet game. Way too much risk here
That is right, once it gets hacked then probably our assets will be gone. This is just my speculation about the way that this platform works because if I understand it correctly, our assets will be in one pocket which takes a big risk.
I have read similar opinions on this project from many people and I believe this might actually be a problem, earlier I wasn't really thinking about this but now that everybody is talking about it it seems kinda scary.
I think that the team should address this concern from users and clarify it by telling us their security measures and proofs the the system can’t be easily hacked.
We can say that the idea of the project is quite a hassle free to use but it carries a big risk when there is a problem. Finding the best solutions to be hack proof is I think impossible to established imo. If they have an offline wallet then maybe it can be another options.
Activity: 280

Security is a big question here as it will hold your current currencies and cryptocurrencies into a one wallet and if the platform will be compromised it's a really big problem. Maybe that's why they implement the use of blockchain technology right? in order to have a secure platform and also they stated that "Kaspersky Lab veterans leading the development of our own security system" which is a good member to have in the team.
Just to be safe, don't put all assets in one basket so that there will be no problem. Just try some small amount in order to avoid big loses. These new generation, we can't guaranteed that the security of the platform is 100% safe.
Pages:
Jump to: