Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 28. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Its realy great to be part of saifu community. Members of this project truly believe that this is the future of online banking because of its security features.
Yeah for sure. This project will be the answer for those who have problems on how to hide their earnings in cryptocurrencies. It is safe, secured and easy to manipulate because you only need one account for all your cryptocoins.
Saifu is a better platform where we can maintain all the currencies and crypto currencies at one platform under one account, we do not require plenty of other wallets for each coins individually.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Its realy great to be part of saifu community. Members of this project truly believe that this is the future of online banking because of its security features.
Yeah for sure. This project will be the answer for those who have problems on how to hide their earnings in cryptocurrencies. It is safe, secured and easy to manipulate because you only need one account for all your cryptocoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.

Maybe you need to contact dev in their other social media accounts. For me I also prefer to see some updates or status bar in their website to see how much already earned.
Activity: 518
Saifu needs to make sure that thier investors will keep trusting thier project. For them to be able to do that they should always be transparent and regularly updating members about thier development.

I agree, they need to be more active in updating us about the latest developments and their project also keep us updated about the new improvements, so that there will be more investors to come.
All those updates will reap every investor understand Saifu dedicated workflow with the new implementations that builds better trust and activates every supporter too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Saifu needs to make sure that thier investors will keep trusting thier project. For them to be able to do that they should always be transparent and regularly updating members about thier development.

I agree, they need to be more active in updating us about the latest developments and their project also keep us updated about the new improvements, so that there will be more investors to come.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.

Greetings!
At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000 and a referral cashback of 5%.
In order to find out the current figures, visit http://ico.saifu.ai/. $17M is invested in pre-ICO from private investors. Here is the actual information on the amount and price:

That is, for today the total amount of fees is more than $22M.
This is great news for those who have not yet managed to invest in this project, but have the desire to take part in this project. We can see that there is interest in the project and maybe we will see the growth of coins in the near future

New promo for saifu, and this is great. The other people that didnt invest yet will surely have a 2nd chance. Leta grab this opportunity and make profit. Thank you for this.
Yes, this is another great opportunity for investors to participate in the high potential and promising project which can give them very massive returns in the long-term investment. All in one wallet for crypto is a very great concept and Saifu has made it more simple and easy to use for its users.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You are right, I agree with you. The devs need to be more active in updating us about the latest developments so that investors will be attracted to it and might invest a lot here.
Activity: 224

Greetings!
At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000 and a referral cashback of 5%.
In order to find out the current figures, visit http://ico.saifu.ai/. $17M is invested in pre-ICO from private investors. Here is the actual information on the amount and price:

https://s17.postimg.org/msb2dfebj/Screenshot_from_2018-03-04_06-51-23.png

This is great news for those who have not yet managed to invest in this project, but have the desire to take part in this project. We can see that there is interest in the project and maybe we will see the growth of coins in the near future

New promo for saifu, and this is great. The other people that didnt invest yet will surely have a 2nd chance. Leta grab this opportunity and make profit. Thank you for this.

excellent  ,already collect 500m fund,there remain two months ,i think after promoation ,more people will take part in this project ,community of Saifu will grow day by day.
The project is really spreading a lot and also 500m funds is not a normal amount. If the team has collected 500m funds then for sure the project will rock to the moon but some more clarifications and progress report will be good for understanding the project some more.
Activity: 252
I correctly understand that you will actually sell (generate) traffic due to user compensation? More precisely not you, but the owner of the site. Right?
And the service itself has a model of monetization at the expense of the internal commission?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Greetings!

excellent  ,already collect 500m fund,there remain two months ,i think after promoation ,more people will take part in this project ,community of Saifu will grow day by day.
Activity: 196

Greetings!

Activity: 154

Greetings!

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This multi-purse can be an alternative to existing purses. And create competition. And it's good for everyone - there will be dsitmul for development, and for users the opportunity to receive bonuses for its use
Activity: 232

Greetings!

Activity: 196
We cannot force and bring the trust from any one, it comes out on basing the potential, active communication as responsibility towards the investors will build an added value.
Activity: 294
I believe in the potential that Saifu holds. They should proudly prove that they have the power to make the community of crypto currency stumble in their capability to gain a lot more investors and make this project come into reality. I am really looking forward for this one account for all currencies and crypto currencies.
Activity: 238

Activity: 378
A good project or not is learned in the course of development and development of their platform. Personally, I see this token as a long-term investment.
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: