Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I appreciate this update on implementation of tokens inside the platform and this will show its impact hopefully. This is how communication works now after these words people will have new energy to keep holding even on this current price they were not going to sell anyway. Those who had to seel have gone already. Adoption of platform to bring customers is important and need strategy.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
hey mates what's with the token volume? it is never updated in coinmarketcap and has 0 trades on idex, did I miss swap or something?

Hello!

The developers are working on the implementation of the token on the platform. A little patience and everything will improve for the better.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
hey mates what's with the token volume? it is never updated in coinmarketcap and has 0 trades on idex, did I miss swap or something?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This kind of business need to be all the time in with good updates. They are testing many features according to their previous comments but market can be run as parallel and can save the time and energy. Imagine you develop product and then start listing and marketing in few months and you already have  hit good exchanges are tow different things.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
SFU is listed on IDAX at the moment which is one of the fastest growing exchanges and is sitting on good place already. It is the adoption of their on native exchange Saifu to have customers and trading volume in order to make the SFU token valuable. This is utility token to settle the fees and operations on exchange. It will remain to see how the team get attention of customers for their products until then SFU's price will not move.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
They didn't get listed as exchange on coinmarketcap yet after so many weeks. They were having beta version even before launching the crowdfunding by now SFU should have been added to many exchanges. Again having good product isn't sufficient if you don't have users and customers of that specific product. I have bag of SFU and waiting patiently what' next.
This is what happens when the scam exchange stops faking the scam token trading))) This is a real interest in the project - $ 1 a day))

They didn't get listed as exchange on coinmarketcap yet after so many weeks. They were having beta version even before launching the crowdfunding by now SFU should have been added to many exchanges. Again having good product isn't sufficient if you don't have users and customers of that specific product. I have bag of SFU and waiting patiently what' next.

i don't understand, can't you use the beta version of the platform and/or app?

Anyway, i can't look forward to see saifu listed on some great exchanges.

Hello!
Our product is already out of beta testing. Saifu is already available and you can use it after passing onboarding. After passing Tier 1, you can use the full functionality of the product:
Web version http://online.saifu.ai;
Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saifu;
IOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/saifu/id1434835102?mt=8

Also, we communicate with several major exchanges that will be announced on our official channels. Stay tuned and stay informed
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

i don't understand, can't you use the beta version of the platform and/or app?

Anyway, i can't look forward to see saifu listed on some great exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
They just integrated SFU inside their own ecosystem for fees to be paid using this utility token. They will have to reach at various exchanges in order to make the token successful. They have a platform offering advanced services but lack of awareness is putting them on hold. If you have huge number of customers using your platform you may give less importance to external exchanges but when you are unfamiliar and are startup you need to use everything to get attention of market and customers.
Saifu from the start is one of the my favorite project seeing the potential but it isn't getting that much attention which it should have gotten by now. I will not say to pay millions of dollars to list but fastest growing exchanges are best alternative to get listed there. La Token and Bibox can be best to contact them because without proper exposure on various trading platforms the process of adoption will be very slower.

do we have any info from the devs about the willing of the team to make the saifu's token to be added to some exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Saifu from the start is one of the my favorite project seeing the potential but it isn't getting that much attention which it should have gotten by now. I will not say to pay millions of dollars to list but fastest growing exchanges are best alternative to get listed there. La Token and Bibox can be best to contact them because without proper exposure on various trading platforms the process of adoption will be very slower.

Saifu for iOS

We are excited to share with you that Saifu has reached another milestone by releasing the Saifu mobile app for both Android and iOS.

Following the successful launch of the Saifu mobile app on Google Play, we have released our app for iOS, giving you a comprehensive Saifu experience on either mobile operating system.

The Saifu mobile app on both iOS and Android offers an array of features, including:

• Crypto and fiat currency deposits. As of now, the Saifu app supports BTC, ETH and EUR, and we are adding more currencies shortly.

• Crypto and fiat exchange. We offer very competitive exchange rates, and the exchange process is quick and easy.

• Transfers for both crypto and fiat currencies. For fiat currencies, the transfers come in the form of SWIFT transactions; for crypto you can send and receive crypto via a public wallet address or a QR code.

• Additionally, with the Saifu app you can easily use crypto and fiat as currency in your daily life.

• And the best part of it all is that your funds are stored securely. Our storage solution was developed with Thales, banking cybersecurity expert, so you can rest assured that your funds are safe with Saifu.

We’re proud of our progress and excited to share this milestone with you.

For iOS Click here to download, for Android click here.

Activity: 700
Merit: 108
The Saifu mobile app is finally available on App Store! We’re excited to share with you that the Saifu mobile is now available to download for both iOS and Android!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
This is what kept SFU undervalued till now it was not integrated inside the ecosystem of the platform. Now as it is being integrated and will play role of full utility token for some services to pay with inside the platform its demand will increase as well gradually. This is turning point for the SFU token and I expect more good things and performance ahead. Keep the quality work up team.
well, that's not bad.
Do you have an idea about the entity of the fees?

Does the fees will change if the price of the token change?
Greetings!
At the moment, we are integrating the SFU token into the system. Info about commissions paid for in SFU tokens will appear later, after implementation. Now we provide services, prices on which you can find out on our website, in the "Personal" section - https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf
Regarding the second question, the price of services is indicated in EUR, and the payment for services by tokens will be tied to the rate of SFU on the exchange. That is, for the end customer the price of the service in EUR will not change. We wrote about this in our whitepaper on page 27

Best regards,
Saifu team

thank you for the answer.

I think that tied the price of the services to the rate of SFU on the exchange in a good idea.

Keep working like that!
well, that's not bad.

Greetings!
At the moment, we are integrating the SFU token into the system. Info about commissions paid for in SFU tokens will appear later, after implementation. Now we provide services, prices on which you can find out on our website, in the "Personal" section - https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf
Regarding the second question, the price of services is indicated in EUR, and the payment for services by tokens will be tied to the rate of SFU on the exchange. That is, for the end customer the price of the service in EUR will not change. We wrote about this in our whitepaper on page 27

Best regards,
Saifu team
well, that's not bad.

and how much is the costs in saifu the make a sell or buy operation?
thank you for your help

https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf

You can find out the cost in this list where they explained in details how much it will take from your account to perform any action using this platform.

i don't understand...i see price in eur.

The 3% fee in which currency are?

I mean: if i want to exchange btc to eth, i would not pay in saifu's token? and if not...in when i use saifu's token?

Hello!

At the moment we are working on adding a token to our platform. After we add it, it will be possible to pay for services and store the SFU token in Saifu.
The following information reveals some details about the capabilities of the token and the benefits for owners:

SFU is a utility token that's used on the Saifu platform to pay for all transaction fees and offers loyalty benefits. The Saifu tokens can be bought for you automatically, so if you don’t want to worry about them, you don't have to. However, there are advantages to buying Saifu tokens yourself, including our loyalty program, which rewards users with discounts and tokens back (like cash back, but with Saifu tokens).
and how much is the costs in saifu the make a sell or buy operation?
thank you for your help

https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf

You can find out the cost in this list where they explained in details how much it will take from your account to perform any action using this platform.

i don't understand...i see price in eur.

The 3% fee in which currency are?

I mean: if i want to exchange btc to eth, i would not pay in saifu's token? and if not...in when i use saifu's token?
Pages:
Jump to: