Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 38108 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
and how much is the costs in saifu the make a sell or buy operation?
thank you for your help

https://saifu.ai/saifu-clients-price-list-EUR1.2.pdf

You can find out the cost in this list where they explained in details how much it will take from your account to perform any action using this platform.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Today volume of over $600k is looking very good. It is not looking good at the same time that SFU 's total marketcap on CMC isn't appearing but of unknown circulating supply. This is minor issue which should be resolved as priority. People started to show interest as volume tells everything on that only exchange.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
and how much is the costs in saifu the make a sell or buy operation?
thank you for your help
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
right now, what can be done with the saifu's app?

is it already possible to buy/sell coin? and how many exchanges are implemented?

How many saifu token i have to spend to buy/sell any coin?

Hello!
Now, if you have passed Tier 1, you can fully use the functionality of Saifu.
You can buy Saifu at https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SFU_BTC
right now, what can be done with the saifu's app?

is it already possible to buy/sell coin? and how many exchanges are implemented?

How many saifu token i have to spend to buy/sell any coin?
Awesome progress with Thales partnership to deploy that level of security on Saifu's platform. I wonder how come this big news wens unnoticed by market. I have read the whole article and do agree with everything said in that. Saifu of course is trying to bring cryptocurrencies within reach of common people while providing safety and traditional banking kind services.

Hello!
Thank you for your support and that you are with us!:)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Awesome progress with Thales partnership to deploy that level of security on Saifu's platform. I wonder how come this big news wens unnoticed by market. I have read the whole article and do agree with everything said in that. Saifu of course is trying to bring cryptocurrencies within reach of common people while providing safety and traditional banking kind services.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
One of our core values at Saifu is security. That's why we partnered with Thales, a world leader in banking security technologies, to bring market-leading bank-grade security to the crypto world. https://venturebeat.com/2018/01/10/saifu-deploys-thales-to-protect-cryptocurrency-holdings-from-attacks/
so shall I sent the support guys on the "failed to fetch" problem on the online Saifu account as well?

Hello!

We already know about this issue and will fix it asap.
You can write about all the technical issues you have at [email protected]
Activity: 125
so shall I sent the support guys on the "failed to fetch" problem on the online Saifu account as well?
Activity: 98
The opportunity to become a client of Saifu depends only on the legal presence of the company on the territory of the country. We are working to cover as many countries as possible in the future, at the moment it is only the EU territory. Further, we have a plan to extend our presence to the Asian market. I think that the status of crypto currency in Australia makes this country tempting for crypto projects. However, I do not have accurate information on this matter, but you can be sure that we will be there, sooner or later!
Activity: 39
Thank you lars for your clear answer so far ! My concern is actually mostly related to the supply of information rather than the actual value of the token. The saifu company has no influence on that unless of course you would start buying them with the money raised by the ICO. But I had anticipated that the price would go down, I would just like to have 'investors news' in my inbox instead of only 'product information for customers'. By the way, do you already have an idea when Australian residents can start using saifu ? Thanks again !
Activity: 266
Ahh, I got it! If you guys are on to it, then there's nothing a fool that I am should do, so I'll leave it to the amazing Saifu team!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Saifu is thrilled to announce that our mobile app is available in Google Play!
https://twitter.com/AiSaifu/status/1031886507597070337

Saifu is very good platform they have working product but need aggressive marketing and listing on more exchanges. Offering fiat and cryptocurrencies availability under one account is big feature. Semi-banking services can bring this platform in the limelight in no time but need to see some steps by the management team.

Greeetings!
At the moment, we are working hard on these tasks. Follow our news in the Telegram channel or blog, as well as on Twitter and Facebook.

Best regards,
Saifu team
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Saifu is very good platform they have working product but need aggressive marketing and listing on more exchanges. Offering fiat and cryptocurrencies availability under one account is big feature. Semi-banking services can bring this platform in the limelight in no time but need to see some steps by the management team.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN: "CLOSED BANKING TYPE PROJECT"Huh?

This means that zero tolerance for the publication of any data, like that of ordinary banks. There is no open source code, there are no public reports. It is clear? My opinion. Therefore, I see no reason to demand something from them.

why for this project is so important to know that info respect any other project? Do you think that they want to hide something?
Activity: 125
Merit: 11

This means that zero tolerance for the publication of any data, like that of ordinary banks. There is no open source code, there are no public reports. It is clear? My opinion. Therefore, I see no reason to demand something from them.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
SFU is top gainer for the last 24 hours on trading platforms. What actually is the cause for this rise in its value yesterday's article may be in what was said Saifu is first of financial of its kind which offers accounts both in fiat and cryptocurrencies at the same time ? Team should pay attention to listing on more exchanges relaying on single source of volume isn't good.
Activity: 44

Thank you very much, but this is not answer for my question. This is jast bla-bla-bla talks. Actually I see your minted tokens, BUT! I don't see our incoming crypto-payments. Why? Where is our crypto assets now? Give us please addresses.

All operations in CRYPTOCURRENCIES we can see in the blockchain, is the system really open to everyone?

2. Your legal status is just a bundle of paper and a modest payment to the accountant who registered your legal entity, and applied for a Small Payment Institution. The market price of this service ranges from 1-2 thousand euros to 20-30, depending on the greed of the "helper". Where is the money, Shura?

You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

Pages:
Jump to: