Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 6. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
We're excited to show you two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In these videos you can see just how easy and quick it is to exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.
Activity: 112
Every business has competitors and Saifu's no different; however, we have clear advantages over ours. Saifu is an easy, secure and compliant platform that offers fiat and crypto services. Saifu is just as easy to use as your regular bank account. Security is something that you'll never have to worry about with Saifu - we use some of the most tried and tested technologies in the banking industry to keep our customers’ money safe. Licensed by the Czech National Bank, we comply with strict rules and regulations, delivering a service our customers can truly trust.
Activity: 188
There's a misconseption that cryptocurrencies are purely a form of investment. While some may be, the Saifu Token (SFU) isn't. SFU is a utility token that's used on the Saifu platform to pay for all transaction fees and offers loyalty benefits. The Saifu tokens can be bought for you automatically, so if you don’t want to worry about them, you don't have to. However, there are advantages to buying Saifu tokens yourself, including our loyalty program, which rewards users with discounts and tokens back (like cash back, but with Saifu tokens).
OK, I wil do it. thank you. But If I would create new account for the same e-mail, there is any posssibility to delete that old one?
My login form Beta is do not working. That was my first try.
Activity: 207
No I cannot. Of course I have tried this obvious option? I have tried login for beta e-mail and then tried to create new account for this e-mail. Not working. My point is that I do not want to create some new e-mail account for Saifu account because I have normal e-amil for these things.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Looking forward to the Android version of Saifu. I'm not an IOS user.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
Looking forward to the Android version of Saifu. I'm not an IOS user.
Our team is developing the product and implementing new features. Also next week we'll start to promote the product between all the beta participants who couldn't participate yet. We're waiting for the increasing the number of the users which will cause the active token turnover and burning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
We're excited to show you two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In these videos you can see just how easy and quick it is to exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Being a beta tester i can say SAIFU has already a great product and deliver their promises on time.

Yes, -94% from the ICO price (but eh, ICO started when BTC was 15K +) but i'm sure price will recover step by step as people become aware of the project and test the app.

Since using SAIFU, i do not use Coinbase or Kraken anymore, i buy/sell BTC or ETH for fiat directly in the app, and make wire transfers directly to my usual bank account.

CEO & CTO are trusted, high-level businessmen and technicians, look at who are Evgeny Vigowsky and Alexander Legoshin, you'll see all the confidence we can have in the project.

Go SAIFU, keep up the good work and bring back that price to the level that some of us bought the token Wink
and who will return the price of the exchange coin, the team will not engage in speculation on the exchange, the maximum they will try to make a product, if you do not get that will spend fees for labor, and will make the product will be a profit to investors.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
Saifu token #SFU has just listed on Coinmarketcap yesterday.
The current price is about $0.05. That is hell. SFU ICO price is $1 => SFU price has dumped to 1/20. We have lost 95% fund.

so sad come back in this thread after a week and read something like that Sad

Can you tell the exchange in which saifu is listed?

SFU token is listed on IDAX and IDEX exchanges
You will be able to find a list of exchanges on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#markets

thanks!

so right now is listed only in decentralidez exchange and not in some big exchange.
i think i should (and we should) not worry about this huge drop...
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
Being a beta tester i can say SAIFU has already a great product and deliver their promises on time.

Yes, -94% from the ICO price (but eh, ICO started when BTC was 15K +) but i'm sure price will recover step by step as people become aware of the project and test the app.

Since using SAIFU, i do not use Coinbase or Kraken anymore, i buy/sell BTC or ETH for fiat directly in the app, and make wire transfers directly to my usual bank account.

CEO & CTO are trusted, high-level businessmen and technicians, look at who are Evgeny Vigowsky and Alexander Legoshin, you'll see all the confidence we can have in the project.

Go SAIFU, keep up the good work and bring back that price to the level that some of us bought the token Wink

Thanks! It's nice to hear such warm words! Smiley
Activity: 18

The current price is about $0.05. That is hell. SFU ICO price is $1 => SFU price has dumped to 1/20. We have lost 95% fund.

SFU token is listed on IDAX and IDEX exchanges
You will be able to find a list of exchanges on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#markets
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

It is accumulation time to get SFU at present market's price. Market price and demand of tokens are correlated and seeing the platform and the development it is clear SFU as token will reach to its true value in future. On the other hand this bearish period can be used for development and when supportive environment returns it will see appreciation automatically.

Good day!
Yes, you're right! Thanks for your support  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It is accumulation time to get SFU at present market's price. Market price and demand of tokens are correlated and seeing the platform and the development it is clear SFU as token will reach to its true value in future. On the other hand this bearish period can be used for development and when supportive environment returns it will see appreciation automatically.
Why Saifu is very cheap ?

Hello!
We think the situation with the price will gradually stabilise while the product is getting more users and SFU is used as the utility token on the platform. Also the price of SFU is dependent on BTC price and all the market.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Why Saifu is very cheap ?

Saifu Now on #CoinMarketCap! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/#charts

We're happy to announce that SFU is now listed on Coinmarketcap.com, one of the top websites for cryptocurrencies. This is a major milestone for our project and we look forward to
Pages:
Jump to: