Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 5. (Read 38108 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Saifu First to Offer Current Accounts in Both Fiat and Crypto

Recently we’ve seen an increasing number of people jump aboard the crypto bandwagon, but there are still issues for anyone who is looking to use cryptocurrencies in the ‘real world’ economy, with storage and transactions, in particular, proving complicated. https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/saifu-first-to-offer-current-accounts-in-both-fiat-and-crypto
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

It seems to me that you walk along the edge without having a banking license calling yourself a bank. You are an ordinary payment-limited payment system (not a full license), not a bank.

Saifu is not a bank. We state it on our website:

can we do all of this think even with the app?
I'm very curious about the android version, i really hope that i can try it before the end of the year.

Yes, of course. 

All our services are available in the application. If you have not yet created an account, welcome to Saifu web app page. It's alive Smiley . We will add more features in future updates. IOS version is ready and will be published soon. Android app is in the home stretch.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

It seems to me that you walk along the edge without having a banking license calling yourself a bank. You are an ordinary payment-limited payment system (not a full license), not a bank.

can we do all of this think even with the app?
I'm very curious about the android version, i really hope that i can try it before the end of the year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
As far as I know, SFU's price is not good in the market, relative to its ICO price, and not much trading volume. This is indeed a bad phenomenon. Teams need further development projects to promote them.

With the potential of Saifu very good, but not many current transactions? I think Saifu needs to promote the campaign to promote the project broadly and to attract more supportive community.

Activity: 125
Merit: 11

1) Did I understand correctly that you collected money in an opaque way, you can not and do not want to prove that you actually collected 13 mil?
2) Have you reflected in the balance sheet of your organization Crypto-currency and Fiat for $ 13 million? Is your tax return a secret document? Because if you are non ICO-like project,  tokens <=> ETH), WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?

Are you asking me? Am I the representative of the company? Grin You look somewhat naive with your questions. It's a startup. And who will disclose your private data, in fact, the ICO participant is not shareholder, and there is no point in demanding something.

As far as I know, Saifu did not claim that they are a bank. It was only about the safety of the banking level. On the banking license, they wrote in their WP that they plan this for the next year. Your posts look a little troll, you are not an ICO participant, who is upset by the price of the token?

hi! are you a dev or something? I totally agree that $13M is enough , but well, be glad that  hard cap wasn’t reached it think is not so good..

Anyways, what are the next step in the roadmap?

Greetings!

As we wrote earlier, failure to achieve hardcap will only slightly postpone our plans to implement some points of our roadmap, and only.

Saifu is always working to encourage mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. We're making constant progress on our technology, regulatory compliance, and marketing - adhering to our roadmap and building our brand in the crypto community. Here's a brief summary of some of our recent developments:
The Saifu mobile app for iOS is ready, and has been submitted for review. The Saifu mobile app for iOS will be publicly available very soon. The Android version will follow shortly, making Saifu accessible to anyone from anywhere with a phone signal or wifi.

We're excited to share two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In the videos you can see how to  exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.

We released the Saifu web app with the full functionality outlined in our roadmap. The release of the app marks a key milestone in our development, and brings a sleek redesign and improved functionality. We designed the app from scratch with end users in mind, as you’ll see from the seamless combination of form and function.

Saifu has started to integrate the cryptocurrency Dash into our platform. Previously, Saifu started work with Dash through DashPeople. The partnership helps to increase mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, giving Saifu a larger presence in our home market, and bringing awareness of Saifu’s business services.

How can we be sure that you have actually received payments for $ 13 million? And did not forge these transactions?

your smart contract and related addresses look very strange and confusing, where can I see the proceeds of the crypto currency and their further movement?

Greetings!

We value our reputation and are not going to deceive anyone. In addition, we are a licensed European company, and fall under all laws on AML, KYC and CTF, therefore, we conduct all our operations legally and honestly.

You can see the number of tokens after the burning at our contract address , this is 82,382,072 SFU, currently 12,469,772 SFU in turnover, the rest, 69,912,300 SFU was withdrawn from turnover for a period of 3 months to 3 years.
  All operations in tokens you can see in the blockchain, the system is open to everyone.
  Further, we conducted the ICO through the bookbuilding platform with the use of KYC and the restrict on the participation of residents of some countries, in order to comply with European regulation. Therefore, we accepted payments in fiat, as well as in LTC, BTC and ETH, so we can not show all the transactions, as when carrying out traditional ICO with financing only in ETH.
  We believe that the legal status of our company is a sufficient basis for the confidence of the ICO participants. This also confirms that we are fulfilling our promises, which were stated in the roadmap (see our answer for asdlolciterquit).

Best regards,
Saifu team

Thank you very much, but this is not answer for my question. This is jast bla-bla-bla talks. Actually I see your minted tokens, BUT! I don't see our incoming crypto-payments. Why? Where is our crypto assets now? Give us please addresses.

All operations in CRYPTOCURRENCIES we can see in the blockchain, is the system really open to everyone?

2. Your legal status is just a bundle of paper and a modest payment to the accountant who registered your legal entity, and applied for a Small Payment Institution. The market price of this service ranges from 1-2 thousand euros to 20-30, depending on the greed of the "helper". Where is the money, Shura?

i'm sorry, i don't understand.
Do you think that saifu  didn't really collected 13 millions dollar?

Do you think that they aren't really a bank?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Thank you very much, but this is not answer for my question. This is jast bla-bla-bla talks. Actually I see your minted tokens, BUT! I don't see our incoming crypto-payments. Why? Where is our crypto assets now? Give us please addresses.

All operations in CRYPTOCURRENCIES we can see in the blockchain, is the system really open to everyone?

2. Your legal status is just a bundle of paper and a modest payment to the accountant who registered your legal entity, and applied for a Small Payment Institution. The market price of this service ranges from 1-2 thousand euros to 20-30, depending on the greed of the "helper". Where is the money, Shura?

You have already been told that all means were collected through the BBP. There are no payments in the blockchain (ICO-like,  tokens <=> ETH), all transfers are direct. Hardly anyone will give wallet addresses for you. Is it reasonable to require this from a closed banking type project?

1) Did I understand correctly that you collected money in an opaque way, you can not and do not want to prove that you actually collected 13 mil?
2) Have you reflected in the balance sheet of your organization Crypto-currency and Fiat for $ 13 million? Is your tax return a secret document? Because if you are non ICO-like project,  tokens <=> ETH), WHO ARE YOU ACTUALLY?
Activity: 434
As far as I know, SFU's price is not good in the market, relative to its ICO price, and not much trading volume. This is indeed a bad phenomenon. Teams need further development projects to promote them.
Activity: 406
The future of Saifu is something investors can look forward to, and you can participate in holding the coin and wait patiently for the day when the price goes to the moon.
Activity: 125
Merit: 11

hi! are you a dev or something? I totally agree that $13M is enough , but well, be glad that  hard cap wasn’t reached it think is not so good..

Greetings!

As we wrote earlier, failure to achieve hardcap will only slightly postpone our plans to implement some points of our roadmap, and only.

Saifu is always working to encourage mainstream cryptocurrency adoption. We're making constant progress on our technology, regulatory compliance, and marketing - adhering to our roadmap and building our brand in the crypto community. Here's a brief summary of some of our recent developments:
The Saifu mobile app for iOS is ready, and has been submitted for review. The Saifu mobile app for iOS will be publicly available very soon. The Android version will follow shortly, making Saifu accessible to anyone from anywhere with a phone signal or wifi.

We're excited to share two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In the videos you can see how to  exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.

We released the Saifu web app with the full functionality outlined in our roadmap. The release of the app marks a key milestone in our development, and brings a sleek redesign and improved functionality. We designed the app from scratch with end users in mind, as you’ll see from the seamless combination of form and function.

Saifu has started to integrate the cryptocurrency Dash into our platform. Previously, Saifu started work with Dash through DashPeople. The partnership helps to increase mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies, giving Saifu a larger presence in our home market, and bringing awareness of Saifu’s business services.

How can we be sure that you have actually received payments for $ 13 million? And did not forge these transactions?

your smart contract and related addresses look very strange and confusing, where can I see the proceeds of the crypto currency and their further movement?

Greetings!

We value our reputation and are not going to deceive anyone. In addition, we are a licensed European company, and fall under all laws on AML, KYC and CTF, therefore, we conduct all our operations legally and honestly.

You can see the number of tokens after the burning at our contract address , this is 82,382,072 SFU, currently 12,469,772 SFU in turnover, the rest, 69,912,300 SFU was withdrawn from turnover for a period of 3 months to 3 years.
  All operations in tokens you can see in the blockchain, the system is open to everyone.
  Further, we conducted the ICO through the bookbuilding platform with the use of KYC and the restrict on the participation of residents of some countries, in order to comply with European regulation. Therefore, we accepted payments in fiat, as well as in LTC, BTC and ETH, so we can not show all the transactions, as when carrying out traditional ICO with financing only in ETH.
  We believe that the legal status of our company is a sufficient basis for the confidence of the ICO participants. This also confirms that we are fulfilling our promises, which were stated in the roadmap (see our answer for asdlolciterquit).

Best regards,
Saifu team

hi! are you a dev or something? I totally agree that $13M is enough , but well, be glad that  hard cap wasn’t reached it think is not so good..

Greetings!

We're excited to share two previews of the Saifu mobile app for iOS. In the videos you can see how to  exchange your crypto to fiat and send funds. The app should be out soon, and we're also working on an Android version.

Greetings!

Best regards,
Saifu team

ICO ended on April 31. The price was 0.0001 BTC. Now we are focused on the product
$13m is more than enough to do what they want to do. It’s good that hard cap wasn’t reached.

ICO ended on April 31. The price was 0.0001 BTC. Now we are focused on the product
$13m is more than enough to do what they want to do. It’s good that hard cap wasn’t reached.

hi! are you a dev or something? I totally agree that $13M is enough , but well, be glad that  hard cap wasn’t reached it think is not so good..

Activity: 18
nice price increase these last days !  Smiley
Activity: 243
Activity: 98
Every business has competitors and Saifu's no different; however, we have clear advantages over ours. Saifu is an easy, secure and compliant platform that offers fiat and crypto services. Saifu is just as easy to use as your regular bank account. Security is something that you'll never have to worry about with Saifu - we use some of the most tried and tested technologies in the banking industry to keep our customers’ money safe. Licensed by the Czech National Bank, we comply with strict rules and regulations, delivering a service our customers can truly trust.
Activity: 322
We've issued tokens to more than 32k users. Some of them used wrong data in the form and didn't receive tokens. They were given some time to claim about not receiving tokens. And any appeals made after 17th May won't be accepted.
All I can do now - is check your wallet on etherscan, maybe you didn't add SFU token at your wallet properly
Pages:
Jump to: