Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 11. (Read 63224 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I just installed Santiment app on my phone and it looks promising. However could you add more time intervals into Android app? From 1w to 15min would be enough.

I seriously am baffled on how is it promising to some people. Some obscure crypto people's feelings about the price? How is that relevant to ta?

It is not about what they "feel" about certain ICOs, it is about collecting and providing information in one place and in an orderly way. Right now you have to browse X sites, join slacks and what not to do your due diligence. Santiment wants to save you the hassle of doing that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I just installed Santiment app on my phone and it looks promising. However could you add more time intervals into Android app? From 1w to 15min would be enough.

I seriously am baffled on how is it promising to some people. Some obscure crypto people's feelings about the price? How is that relevant to ta?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The price is still well below the ICO price, although I don't know the Fiat ICO price, I will give this project a second look if the price dump below 6000sat

I don't think the price could go this low.
As soon as it will be traded on Bittrex, more people will look at it  Grin

DOn't worry time will tell, I have seen a token price lose 90% of its ICO price and then do 10X later. Price manipulation is a normal thing in this space if you know where to look

Where do you look to spot price manipulation?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The price is still well below the ICO price, although I don't know the Fiat ICO price, I will give this project a second look if the price dump below 6000sat

DOn't worry time will tell, I have seen a token price lose 90% of its ICO price and then do 10X later. Price manipulation is a normal thing in this space if you know where to look

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Does anyone's santiment token show in ethplorer?

??

Can anyone answer this?  Surely one investor can check his account on ethplorer and advise.

Yes, SAN are shown in Ethplorer.
Nonetheless, Ethplorer only shows tokens for addresses which already made at least a SAN transfer. So if you only contributed to the crowdsale you probably will not be able to see your tokens.

Alternatively, you could see your tokens on MyEtherWallet:

To view the tokens on MEW, add it as a custom token.     
*Name:* SAN
*Address:* 0x7C5A0CE9267ED19B22F8cae653F198e3E8daf098
*Decimals:* 18
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Does anyone's santiment token show in ethplorer?

??

Can anyone answer this?  Surely one investor can check his account on ethplorer and advise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
There will be many more drops! We are waiting for the moment! ;-)
----
It's encouraging!  Grin

If it drops again I will buy some more!
It's encouraging!  Grin

If it drops again I will buy some more!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
San looking good , ready to go
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Successful scaling will catapult BTC over $3,5k probably before November. And with it the whole crypto sphere... As for Santiment, it will mostly depend on their development. But I do think that this could be a major player because their token will have a utility value.

Mnn buyng or not, maybe wait a while mmm Cheap at all ...
We must get through the fear of segwit before the alt market which follows BTC moves skyward again.
Do you really believe BTC price will move skyward again at any time soon?
I don't think it will increase that much again before Christmas
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
There is no need for mining the coin, bounty activities or airdrop activities?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
How do I stake coins I've bought from an exchange?
Activity: 38
Do pre-sale investors have to hold their tokens before being allowed to sell? Thinking of Iconomi, I think they had early access to the sale, not sure if they might have sold.
Activity: 29
They raised a lot of money in ico. So its trading lower than ico price?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Looking at the app. How an earth this got to bitfinex.

What do you mean?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Looking at the app. How an earth this got to bitfinex.
Pages:
Jump to: