Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 10. (Read 63189 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 100
one of undervalued other project. its still around ICO prices. and little low than ICO price. i want to buy some.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I missed santiment ico, whitelist shits! Why do you use this way? Only Whales can buy santiment and the price is very bad now

I don't think whitelisted investors have anything to do with the price, those that are killing the price are the Pre-sale investors,  the pre-sale took place when the price of Ethereum was cheap and since the price has spike they are talking early profit because it is a win-win for them, they also have significant bonus for investing during pre-sale

Doesn't have anything to do with either. The cold hard truth is that there are quite a few people.happy to take some $$ off the table right now.

With ETH up 1000% in 5 months 10% loss on an ICO isn't much of a price to pay to cash out some.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I missed santiment ico, whitelist shits! Why do you use this way? Only Whales can buy santiment and the price is very bad now

I don't think whitelisted investors have anything to do with the price, those that are killing the price are the Pre-sale investors,  the pre-sale took place when the price of Ethereum was cheap and since the price has spike they are talking early profit because it is a win-win for them, they also have significant bonus for investing during pre-sale
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

True, the price now is lower than the ICO price, but it's not regular time, everybody was excited/worries/concerned about BCC and BTC, many different alts are down, hopefully the prices will go up soon.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
what was the ico price in btc for this coin? I'm thinking in buying some.

I might be wrong, but I think the 1 ETH gave you around 1000 SANTIMENT tokens in the crowd sale period.

What was the ico price again?

This is the ICO price: SAN token sale price:  0.001 ETH   |  0.00010500 BTC |  0.273 USD  | 0.2415 EUR

Quoting myself here. You are right.
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective

I might be wrong, but I think the 1 ETH gave you around 1000 SANTIMENT tokens in the crowd sale period.
Activity: 574
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
Been keeping an eye on Santiment, thought it would be doing much better than it is.
Activity: 415
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
You will get an insane discount on lot of interesting Coins and Tokens these days.
Just staying away from Icos here , this Eth Presale madness already jumped the Shark imo.

Got some Santiments now Gentleman.
Good luck and keep working hard devs.
already cheap, could drop moar and become a complete steal.

Watching it like a hawk from here.
Icos are just Pointless these days.
You got completly slaughtered on almost every mETH ico lately.

True, I think it is better to wait for most of these ICOs to enter  market before making decision on buying inot them, I have bought more SONM tokens on the exchanges than the one I bought during their ICO, likewise most other projects like Pillar, Polybius, Insurex, Ptoy, GUP etc
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
already cheap, could drop moar and become a complete steal.

Watching it like a hawk from here.
Icos are just Pointless these days.
You got completly slaughtered on almost every mETH ico lately.
SAN will be the solution for every marketing problem that happened, cool concept, very interesting project, hopefully run well and good luck
Which marketing problem are you talking about? Did you really understand what the project is trying to do. I will advice you to take your time and read more on Santiment project
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
SAN will be the solution for every marketing problem that happened, cool concept, very interesting project, hopefully run well and good luck
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So what is the best chanel to follow dev updates for santiment? Will they post in this thread or do I need to follow them on twitter/reddit?

you can subscribe to the newsletter on their website https://santiment.net/
or join the slack channel https://santiment-slack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 933
So what is the best chanel to follow dev updates for santiment? Will they post in this thread or do I need to follow them on twitter/reddit?
Activity: 434
When will the Musiconomi ICO start?
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I just installed Santiment app on my phone and it looks promising. However could you add more time intervals into Android app? From 1w to 15min would be enough.

I seriously am baffled on how is it promising to some people. Some obscure crypto people's feelings about the price? How is that relevant to ta?

It is not about what they "feel" about certain ICOs, it is about collecting and providing information in one place and in an orderly way. Right now you have to browse X sites, join slacks and what not to do your due diligence. Santiment wants to save you the hassle of doing that.

Not really an idea worth of millions of dollars
Ya like that 1 Dollar Company Bloomberg

... well i wish you good luck with this then.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
I just installed Santiment app on my phone and it looks promising. However could you add more time intervals into Android app? From 1w to 15min would be enough.

I seriously am baffled on how is it promising to some people. Some obscure crypto people's feelings about the price? How is that relevant to ta?

It is not about what they "feel" about certain ICOs, it is about collecting and providing information in one place and in an orderly way. Right now you have to browse X sites, join slacks and what not to do your due diligence. Santiment wants to save you the hassle of doing that.

Ya like that 1 Dollar Company Bloomberg
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Pages:
Jump to: