Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 9. (Read 63189 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Does this coin have a potential for growth? Why is not it added not by some exchanges?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
hii good day everyone
Is Santiment all about trading technical analysis ??
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
You guys are nuts! This company quite literally just got started. And this is an insanely cheap price compared to where it's going. Go do a little research, check out the website, the team, are they providing a viable product? etc. etc. If you do you Im pretty sure you'll agree that this is a very good place to put your money. The sky is the limit for this crew! It's not gonna happen overnight though.

Agreed the team seems solid to deliver on their products, but that do not guarantee success, I see more new projects popping up in the space giving Santiment team a run for their money.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
You guys are nuts! This company quite literally just got started. And this is an insanely cheap price compared to where it's going. Go do a little research, check out the website, the team, are they providing a viable product? etc. etc. If you do you Im pretty sure you'll agree that this is a very good place to put your money. The sky is the limit for this crew! It's not gonna happen overnight though.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
Guys are the data sheets and trade info ready??.. how can we use it?

also is there already an android version app for this? Grin

I checked the app on android, people are NOT happy the say the least..it's a very very SIMPLE app. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
Hi Guys my santiment token does not show on ethplorer but in myetherwallet if i add the contract address it shows.

Why does it now show in ethplorer for me as when i check a random address for example below it shows:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x008cdc9b89ad677cef7f2c055efc97d3606a50bd

ethplorer shows this as the token address:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x7c5a0ce9267ed19b22f8cae653f198e3e8daf098
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
SAN is ready to pump high ?? come on, what is the target??
Merit: 250
Hi Guys my santiment token does not show on ethplorer but in myetherwallet if i add the contract address it shows.

Why does it now show in ethplorer for me as when i check a random address for example below it shows:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x008cdc9b89ad677cef7f2c055efc97d3606a50bd
Activity: 78
At Bitfinex, if you look closely at the auctions, you can mark that as soon as they start to buy up on a large scale, then they begin to sell on a large scale, and sometimes even saw the same amounts of sales and purchases, with a difference of a few seconds
legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
reserved. looking forward to seeing how this develops
Activity: 168
When did it get listed on Bitfinex? It just went boooooom.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Though I'm not a Bitfinex user but Santinent team has pull a great deal by getting their tokens on the exchange, big exchange better exposure for the project
Activity: 44
 Bitfinex one of the largest exchanges where listed SAN on. And next time is Bittrex. SAN goes to the moon
Activity: 4
Bittrex is already following Santiment on twitter. just a matter of time, HODL.
Activity: 83
The price is still well below the ICO price, although I don't know the Fiat ICO price, I will give this project a second look if the price dump below 6000sat

I don't think the price could go this low.
As soon as it will be traded on Bittrex, more people will look at it  Grin

When is it going to be on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
One of the few ETH Icos that i trust on delivering a working and usefull Product at the end.
Patience Guys.

Btw: Whitelisting Process was in favour of a better destribution. Not the Opposite.
It was a very early and limited Ammount for doubled registered  investors Right ?
Thats a good move in my book
Pages:
Jump to: