Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 4. (Read 63192 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Thanks to China`s New Year! Take advantage of the great sale!!! Time for buy  Wink
Activity: 452
Merit: 256
WTF? Why price is crash to 3.75$? Price was 7-8$
Activity: 219
Merit: 15
SANTIMENT are some of the projects I keep following in addition to TRST and EDG, because SANTIMENT, TRST and EDG are the beginning I join with ICO and hope there is a big surprise this year from SANTIMENT.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
50% more volume than stratis and 2 times the volume lisk....  Huh Huh Huh this should be a top
Development Update: Jan 3, 2018
Huh I do not know where you have these informations from! Huh

https://medium.com/santiment/development-update-jan-3-2018-76f0ea14e7e8
We continue to refine our first data feeds in SANbase for public launch. Watch for new detail pages for each project listing that include charts for price and a few other fundamentals, with projects’ development activity (Github commits) and token burn rates coming in the following weeks.

But last month was also about “data crunching”. In December we processed approximately 3TB of Github data using a combined total of 117 days (parallelizing our crunching on dozens of machines), and compiled some very interesting activity datasets for the projects.

We are currently crunching the Ethereum blockchain, where we have more than 200GB of compressed data that we are expanding into a several TB database using more than 10 servers. In addition, one loading process we are running now (which includes some extra blockchain information) might very well expand to 100TB of data. Needless to say, it’s an ongoing process! We hope to complete it in the next several days.

From there we will compile some reports over the data. We also need to further optimize this process, so that we can parallelize the crunching, use 10x more machines, and complete the computations 10x faster.
I hope that you will publish by time the informations concerning the bounty programm....=)

More updates are coming shortly too… including announcements on the “human” side of the data/insights house (namely, some new bounty programs for community participation)

Activity: 28
50% more volume than stratis and 2 times the volume lisk....  Huh Huh Huh this should be a top
Huh I do not know where you have these informations from! Huh

We continue to refine our first data feeds in SANbase for public launch. Watch for new detail pages for each project listing that include charts for price and a few other fundamentals, with projects’ development activity (Github commits) and token burn rates coming in the following weeks.

But last month was also about “data crunching”. In December we processed approximately 3TB of Github data using a combined total of 117 days (parallelizing our crunching on dozens of machines), and compiled some very interesting activity datasets for the projects.

We are currently crunching the Ethereum blockchain, where we have more than 200GB of compressed data that we are expanding into a several TB database using more than 10 servers. In addition, one loading process we are running now (which includes some extra blockchain information) might very well expand to 100TB of data. Needless to say, it’s an ongoing process! We hope to complete it in the next several days.

From there we will compile some reports over the data. We also need to further optimize this process, so that we can parallelize the crunching, use 10x more machines, and complete the computations 10x faster.

More updates are coming shortly too… including announcements on the “human” side of the data/insights house (namely, some new bounty programs for community participation)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Activity: 44
Hi there everyone, our sincere apologies for not being that active in this forum. Our main communication channels are : Slack, Telegram, Twitter, Reddit and Medium. Please kindly refer to them for up to date details! Especially our Slack where most of the activity happens, we do look forward to seeing you there.  Please kindly DM me with your email address so I can send out an invite.

Meanwhile at Santiment, our devs are hard at work and we've got a few goodies ready.

Here's a quick list:
- Login with MetaMask
- GitHub Activity tracking
- Price rolling correlation POC
- Token burn rate dataset

For more details on the update, please head over to: https://medium.com/santiment/development-update-dec-23-2017-abf9326e1db8

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead everyone!
Activity: 17
Columbus Capital has sold 600,000 of its Santiment holding for 3,967 eth or an average of 0.0066 eth.

The Santiment tokens were purchased during ICO for 0.001 eth resulting in a profit of 3367 eth, or $2,158,247. 20% of this will be used for buybacks in the next quarter which will be 673.4 eth or $431,649 as of today. (the team originally invested 2000 eth for 2 million SAN tokens, so Pinta will have 2693 eth to reinvest and keep 1.4 million SANs)

Not taking into consideration buybacks from DAA fees, which will further improve the result, this will represent the best quarter since ICONOMI’s inception and in dollar terms is a bigger buyback than all the previous quarters combined (by some margin). Well done to the team
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I am not quite understanding this crypto...

But the returns))))) Who cares when the returns are that high.

feel you hahahha
Activity: 2
I am not quite understanding this crypto...

But the returns))))) Who cares when the returns are that high.
Activity: 266
This looks very worth watching.
Spreadstreet‏ @1k_experiment
We can be 95% certain that #Santiment prices will fall between $0.009, and $1.96 with a mean of $0.55

https://medium.com/spreadstreet/5-more-price-predictions-for-5-top-cryptocurrencies-6a735547ef3a
Finally Santiment is going places (in value). Was the safest bet, clear to see from a distance even. And it's finally getting the recognition it deserves.

Ok, santiment could be a good project, I bought it when it was at 25 milion market cap, and I sold it when it reached 4$, now I would like to know why it deserves to be @ $265.907.683 USD market cap, there is something we don't kwow or this is a normal pump and dump situation... Again I cannot understand why it is worth more than other very promising project, BAT, ICN, civic, tenx.... Where is the community? any stunning update on what they are moving to? Again this price for me is overbougth, and their app cannot be sold to the public at this price.... please share some info! if there are any!
Activity: 243
Finally Santiment is going places (in value). Was the safest bet, clear to see from a distance even. And it's finally getting the recognition it deserves.
nice Token to invest.....
mah this looks suspicious.... iconomi and the others who participated at the pre-sale ico bought santiment at a huge price, that was just before the eth pump, maybe they're trying to get the money back organizing this pump, they were loosing a lot of money with this investment... there's a huuuuuge usd volume on bitfinex, a lot of manipulation....

1    Bitfinex   SAN/USD    $39.476.100    $4.12    65.84%    Recently
2    Bitfinex   SAN/BTC    $16.746.600    $4.19    27.93%    Recently
3    Bitfinex   SAN/ETH    $2.743.740    $4.19    4.58%    Recently
4    Liqui           SAN/BTC    $277.214            $4.06    0.46%    Recently
5    Liqui           SAN/ETH    $237.530            $4.04    0.40%    Recently
6    Liqui           SAN/USDT $236.163            $3.97    0.39%    Recently
7    EtherDelta   SAN/ETH    $213.190       $3.73    0.36%    Recently
8    HitBTC   SAN/ETH    $20.577            $4.02    0.03%    Recently
9    IDEX     SAN/ETH    $3.200            $3.86    0.01%    Recently
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
sold 3/4 of all my SAN. Now i'm waiting for retracement to buy ( price ~ 2-2,5 $)
Pages:
Jump to: