Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 5. (Read 63192 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
50% more volume than stratis and 2 times the volume lisk....  Huh Huh Huh this should be a top
Activity: 17
the price is crazy.... I cannot find any news about this rally, I sold my few san too early but I think is insane this coin is bigger than Basic Attention Token, TenX, Status, Walton, Raiden Network,  Iconomi...... What I'm missing?? Any news?? please share!!!
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
looking good for SAN......   
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Crypto will benefit from financial analysis tools and data infrastructure that are specifically geared towards its unique traits and Santiment is helping with that.

However, it has very little to show for its high valuation. The app is barely worth mentioning, no whitepaper, and the terms of token sale contract aren't even released? Many blockchain projects do not have working products but I would expect a well done whitepaper from a project with a marketcap this high.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Bitfinex pumping Santiment with over 50m$ fake Tethers to short squeeze everyone, what a fraud. Stay away from this otherwise you will be Bitfinexed!
Exactly my theory.

Indeed, it's weird, but don't forget:
"Buy rumours, sell the news"
Maybe something big about SAN is coming to be released and this price rise is natural?
Activity: 29
Bitfinex pumping Santiment with over 50m$ fake Tethers to short squeeze everyone, what a fraud. Stay away from this otherwise you will be Bitfinexed!
Exactly my theory.
Activity: 38
I'm getting a certain idea about some of these projects, don't believe the BS I'm talking as I'm stil a noob...

This project looks very nice, like some others, but it seems the token was only raised for their startup, to collect money so they can work on their project. A bit like ICN, now the project is running the token has no further purpose... or am I wrong?

yeah kind of, this was also the impression that I got from that token, that there is no real utility for it. But maybe we are both wrong here. If I remember correctly the Santiment token were also "airdropped" to a certain extent to experts or was this another project I am confusing it with now?

I think you're right but am not sure....

On their platform they use snt tokens  Roll Eyes

But at this point have more confidence in Santiment then Iconomi though, that coin looks dead but Santiment has much more growing possibilities...

next step top 50!!
Look at the charts. It was pretty much stagnant in the past and one fine week X10. While it is completely your call, wanted to warn you about the savage correction that may follow. Didn't find any news or trigger for the upmove.
Activity: 134
Is there any community behindthis project? Not much activity here on the forum so I am wondering why price is going up that much...

So what about this Tether-Bitfinex theorie?
Activity: 176
Good work SAN...    i love this token.... thank you IQ option for the enlightenment
Activity: 9
my impression as well thx for sharing
Activity: 31
Activity: 424
Merit: 10
Is sentiment tradeable now, i want to buy.
Please which exchange sentiment listed

Bitfinex is the best exchange for trading SAN.
Activity: 238
I'm getting a certain idea about some of these projects, don't believe the BS I'm talking as I'm stil a noob...

This project looks very nice, like some others, but it seems the token was only raised for their startup, to collect money so they can work on their project. A bit like ICN, now the project is running the token has no further purpose... or am I wrong?

yeah kind of, this was also the impression that I got from that token, that there is no real utility for it. But maybe we are both wrong here. If I remember correctly the Santiment token were also "airdropped" to a certain extent to experts or was this another project I am confusing it with now?

But at this point have more confidence in Santiment then Iconomi though, that coin looks dead but Santiment has much more growing possibilities...

next step top 50!!

I mean, I love the general concept of Santiment, their proposal is desperately needed in cryptomarkets. I just dont see the real utility of the tokens, for what they are needed.
Activity: 33

next step top 50!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Check coin market cap then click on markets
Activity: 168
Is sentiment tradeable now, i want to buy.
Please which exchange sentiment listed
Activity: 238

Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
How much is santiment coin now on exchange. Which exchange is it listed.

Hi darasinmi4show, if you are interested on SAN exchanges, take a look on coinmarketcap, you will see it there:

Activity: 672
This project seems promising in start up but I don't think the dev are really working because the price of the token ought to have go 10x. I think the dev should try and focus more on the project and look for more exchanges in here.
Activity: 33

Pages:
Jump to: