Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 8. (Read 63192 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

We are happy to announce that we have launched Project Transparency during the ICO Summit in Vienna this week.

The goal is to create a self-regulated, industry-led movement toward greater transparency and accountability within the Blockchain sector for investors and the community.

Please find below our press release:

PROJECT TRANSPARENCY LAUNCHED BY SIXTEEN INDUSTRY LEADERS,
Aragon, Cofound.it, District0x, Encrypgen, Etherisc, Hcash, Iconomi, Indorse, Lykke, Santiment, Dappbase, GATCOIN, Iconiq Lab, Virgil Capital, Musiconomi and Maecenas jointly launch a voluntary disclosure initiative called, Project Transparency

Goal to create a self regulated, industry led movement toward greater transparency and accountability within the Blockchain sector for investors and the community.

•   16 pre and post ICO projects, accelerators, professional services & hedge fund in the blockchain and the cryptocurrency industry unite to launch this self regulated initiative
•   Project Transparency represents > $650M USD in market capitalisation
•   Aim to improve regulatory procedures and disclosure within digital currency sector
•   Ambition for industry-wide adoption of Project Transparency for clearer disclosures

Santiment (http://www.santiment.net/), the world’s first crypto-market datafeed platform, today announces at the Vienna ICO-Summit that it has worked with 15 other projects to launch Project Transparency. The voluntary initiative aims to encourage disclosure of wallets controlled by a project and provide a voluntary explanation of any expenditure greater than 0.5% of the funds collected.

Santiment joins a number of ethical, industry leading digital asset industry players including, Aragon, Cofound.it, District0x, Encrypgen, Etherisc, Hcash, Iconomi, Indorse, Lykke, Dappbase, GATCOIN, Iconiq Lab, Virgil Capital, Musiconomi and Maecenas to present the long term ambition is to provide potential investors and the community with greater transparency and accountability for funds raised as the ICO space sees greater regulatory scrutiny in many markets and even legal restriction in China and Korea.
Maksim Balashevich, CEO and Founder of Santiment, said: With the rapid rise of digital currencies and proliferation of ICOs, investors increasingly want security regarding their funds and transparency on how they are administered. Santiment was developed to provide insight and transparency to investors looking to enter illiquid and highly volatile markets, Project Transparency affirms our commitment to improving governance in the Blockchain sector.

Santiment has confirmed that it will provide funding for Project Transparency’s web page (www.ProjectTransparency.org) and for manpower to process applications and keep the initiative staffed. Any Blockchain project can join the initiative, the only criteria is to disclose the wallets controlled, funds held and explain any expenditures over 0.5% of the funds raised.
With over $650M USD of market capitalisation represented by Project Transparency, there is significant momentum for this industry led initiative. The evolution of next generation levels of transparency is important as it matures and continues its journey towards self governance in the tokenized economy. Taiyang Zhang CEO of pre-ICO project Dappbase, and GATCOIN’s Simon Cheong explained that their support for Project Transparency stemmed from their imminent funding goals and the investor interest for this voluntary disclosure: "transparency drives better, sustainable business. And that's what we want."

About Santiment: Santiment is the world's first crypto-market big data network, combining market datafeeds, sentiment analysis, blockchain analytics, and everything else crypto-traders need for this emerging market. Built by traders for traders, the network gives participants an information edge over the competitors thanks to machine learning and the wisdom of the crowd.

If you wish to nominate any project, please kindly ask the project's representative to contact Dorjee Sun
or fill in their details by clicking "Submit a project" from the Project Transparency site.
Hi! I've read about your platform and I found it really interesting. However I have a few questions. Does your platform involve the work of experts, who assess the data? Or should the user do it him/herself? Is your platform based on smart contract? Do I have to pay for using the platform? Who adds assessments to the platform? Thanks in advance

It will involve both machines and humans. In this case, yes, there will be a level of curators ensuring data integrity and also to provide analysis. Users are able to participate at any level, whether just as a consumer of data or a contributor to data collection or even being a curator to name a few.

There are several mechanisms we are exploring with smart contracts and one key component is staking SAN via smart contracts to access a higher level of data. Also, reward systems will also utilize it.

While a decent amount of data will be public, more advanced feeds will require the staking of SAN tokens for access.

What is the benefit of this coin? Why is it useful? Who can not answer this to me?

I would recommend to first have a read of our whitepaper here.
Then more on the token's utility here. This should help provide a much richer understanding of the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
What is the benefit of this coin? Why is it useful? Who can not answer this to me?
Activity: 14
You have something in common with Dolphin BI? What do you about such platform for experts and investors? They also have I’ll have analytical information
Activity: 12
Hi! I've read about your platform and I found it really interesting. However I have a few questions. Does your platform involve the work of experts, who assess the data? Or should the user do it him/herself? Is your platform based on smart contract? Do I have to pay for using the platform? Who adds assessments to the platform? Thanks in advance
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Projeto perece bom !!! Comprando algumas !
Activity: 104
SAN seems to have been a lot of people dislike, investment is like this, looking forward to your hurry to wake up, can make greater progress
The great news is that SAN added to margin trading. So the price in the near future will be 1 $ my opinion
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Does something like santiment exist for the traditional stock markets?

yes, it does. Google Bloomberg.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Does something like santiment exist for the traditional stock markets?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Who can explain to me how this coin got on a top exchange? I don't know about the coin, please help me
Activity: 434
why is it we are not so much falls in price? how did she get such a good exchange? is it worth to keep this coin on?

The full crypto market is down right now as it's in a correction which is normal, it will go back up as it always does.
What is driving Santiment price?
Activity: 392
why is it we are not so much falls in price? how did she get such a good exchange? is it worth to keep this coin on?

The full crypto market is down right now as it's in a correction which is normal, it will go back up as it always does.
I am also interested in the answer to this question. this coin is interesting to me can someone explain?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.

Hi there, the token sale ended in July.

We are now trading on Bitfinex, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. If you would like to obtain any SAN tokens, you can visit the exchanges.
Activity: 100
Good concept, interesting to know more before ICO begins, I am very interested to follow it later. Hope to produce a good project in the future.
Hi everyone, sincere apologies for the lack of updates in Bitcointalk. We are mainly focused on our Slack and Telegram channels and would encourage everyone to join them if possible.

Slack - https://santiment-slack.herokuapp.com/
Telegram - https://t.me/santiment_network

That said, we also do understand that this thread will also serve as a nice update to the project and aim to improve the communication here. We will begin updating it so that everyone is kept up to date.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Activity: 77
this has to be the most dead community ive ever seen here and slack. they only reason i still hold is because of how much ive lost in it
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Does this coin have a potential for growth? Why is not it added not by some exchanges?

Are you serious about the potential growth question and exchange listing, IOTA is one the the selected project in the space that I indeed like but not on most major exchanges like Poloniex. The main thing is for a project to have a sound fundamentals to back its price which I believe Satniment has but the development will not be sudden it will be gradual.
Pages:
Jump to: