Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SANTIMENT / Crypto-Market Intelligence Platform + Bloomberg Style Terminal - page 6. (Read 63192 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How much is santiment coin now on exchange. Which exchange is it listed.

That info can be found on coinmarketcap. Currently it is traded at $1.31 (0.00014024 BTC) and is listed at several exchanges, the most important ones among them with highest trading volume are bitfinex and liqui. But its also traded on ED.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How much is santiment coin now on exchange. Which exchange is it listed.
Activity: 140
Highest ROI crypto infrastructure
I think everything about SAN is about discipline. As long the team behind the project keep up with a good strategy we can see some nice returns, but mostly on a long time term.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Santiment has a really good concept, as there is really a ton of misinformation and manipulation in our precious crypto markets. I just dont really get the use of the SAN token, as I understand users who stake it will get those precious datafeeds right? But how will that be measured? Whales that stake a lot get more datafeeds and people that stake only 1 SAN will only get "one line"?! Would be happy if anyone could explain it a bit to me.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It is just a pump and dump going on, this coin will crash hard. Time to sell!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
SAN token is rising and I can't find any updates or announcements. Please provide some links to educate about your project. Do you have a working product or alfa for testing?
So maybe insiders are buying and we will see the news shortly.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
SAN token is rising and I can't find any updates or announcements. Please provide some links to educate about your project. Do you have a working product or alfa for testing?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wtf happening?? I sold 5000 coins last week for dirt cheap... wtf!!!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Big scam don't fall for this coin.
Activity: 424
Why the jump in price over last week x3? 26m trading volume.

What’s the news?

Bitfinex add on?

No. On the BITFINEX trade of SAN available since the month of July.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
When is the first prototype or alpha version of Santiment to be expected?

And will there be a bug bounty campaign? Would like to help testing for feedback in development.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.

What’s the news?

Bitfinex add on?
Activity: 392

What’s the news?
Activity: 66
Hi guys, when are we able to stake san coins?
Incredible !!! San flew into the sky  Shocked
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
SAN has been showing nice uptrend since few days, it is close from the top 100 coins, I bought about 4k long time ago and forget about them, great to see my investment grew to this level, people aren't talking a lot about it, but that doesn't reduce the majority of this project.

Yeah ! I have too 4000 SAN. To what price you will keep your tokens ?)

The value of this coin can easily overcome the mark of$ 3. In General, you owe yourself to determine the price which suits you and to deliver the warrant.
SAN has been showing nice uptrend since few days, it is close from the top 100 coins, I bought about 4k long time ago and forget about them, great to see my investment grew to this level, people aren't talking a lot about it, but that doesn't reduce the majority of this project.

Yeah ! I have too 4000 SAN. To what price you will keep your tokens ?)
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
At me as usually. two days ago I sold all my SAN tokens and immediately increased. I'm not lucky

Yeah ! You don't lucky man. The price of SAN is 0,32 now. I will hold this token 1 year or more. My target is 2 $.

I just bought them for good luck. And then I read a lot about them and did not understand why she needed it. And I decided to sell
Good jump. Is there any news on the project?

I'm asking myself the same question. Anyone knows what caused the recent spike in SAN price?

Has risen up to $0.6. Had to leave the mobile version. Perhaps this is the reason growth. The project is very interesting, price is still very low.

I have a different opinion. I believe that Bitfinex pump it.
Pages:
Jump to: