Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 57. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Anyone having issues with planetary mines not producing as much as they are supposed to the last day or two?.

Ive noticed two or three times now on some of mine that they have seemingly only produced a portion of what would be expected in the time between visits.

Mine seem normal, but i'll keep an eye out since i haven't checked all of my planets.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues with planetary mines not producing as much as they are supposed to the last day or two?.

Ive noticed two or three times now on some of mine that they have seemingly only produced a portion of what would be expected in the time between visits.
Activity: 48
is the orichalcum shortage going to end anytime soon?  it would be nice to build some things that require plexiglass.
Activity: 90
Nice icons appeared beside many descriptions now,  I noticed it today and it looked very cool
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Thanks! How many gifts like this can I recive?:)

Who knows :)

OK, then another:
...snip...

Thanks for the reports!

P.S. There is no 'Direct payout champion' medal? ::)

Nope, those medals are of "once-in-a-lifetime limited edition" variety, issued to honor the memories of FaucetBOX and Paytoshi.

Update!

• [ENC] Add more item and equipment handling bugs.
  • [BUG] Fix error prompt mismatch in ledger editor. (@onlinedigger)
  • [BUG] Self-use equipment shows up on stations and planets (while still not being usable). (@onlinedigger)
  • [ENC] Restore sapphire planets.* (@zaiusz)

* Turns out this bug is an old one. Introduced with this fix (or a closely related one, there were several). Those sapphires still haunt us o_O
Nope, those are the new year gifts! It's counting down to 2017-01-01 00:00 UTC, sorry for wasting your trade slot Tongue

I just have noticed this today too! Thank you!

Suggestion:
I see that it could happen that someone while swapping ships could click on sell by mistake, and if the ship is empty it could even happen something similar and gamebreaking.

Why not putting somewhere on the ship a flag like "dont sell" or "save from selling" which user is able to set to prevent this from happen?

There is a promt: You are about to sell this ship for 24241 satoshi. Are you sure? "Yes" "No"

I never ever dare to try, thx to put me aware of
Nope, those are the new year gifts! It's counting down to 2017-01-01 00:00 UTC, sorry for wasting your trade slot Tongue

I just have noticed this today too! Thank you!

Suggestion:
I see that it could happen that someone while swapping ships could click on sell by mistake, and if the ship is empty it could even happen something similar and gamebreaking.

Why not putting somewhere on the ship a flag like "dont sell" or "save from selling" which user is able to set to prevent this from happen?
SatoshiGalaxy
something wrong with market:
http://prntscr.com/dlmsx9
this item has countdown when it was on offer, but it sold already!

Nope, those are the new year gifts! It's counting down to 2017-01-01 00:00 UTC, sorry for wasting your trade slot :P
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi , toecutter

1) I have 10 CPU and 6 Copper Plate blocked in the trucker 'asterion T10'. Those items were crafted before maintenance. New items are unblocked. Can you do something ?

2) I have questions about 'BUF100 Shield Generator':

- When I use this item on my ship, my skill 'Charging' does not increase. Is it normal ?

- when I go tp 'http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship' and docked in station , I can use the button 'BUF100 Shield Generator' but I am redirected to that page : http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/shld/4 , with this message: 'Requested resource shld/4 was not found.'

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the report!

Please take a look now, 1) should be already fixed.

I've added the "shld/4" issue to the list, and as for your question, yeah, you only skill up by charging others.
Activity: 10
Hi , toecutter

1) I have 10 CPU and 6 Copper Plate blocked in the trucker 'asterion T10'. Those items were crafted before maintenance. New items are unblocked. Can you do something ?

2) I have questions about 'BUF100 Shield Generator':

- When I use this item on my ship, my skill 'Charging' does not increase. Is it normal ?

- when I go tp 'http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship' and docked in station , I can use the button 'BUF100 Shield Generator' but I am redirected to that page : http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/shld/4 , with this message: 'Requested resource shld/4 was not found.'

Thanks
Activity: 66
Ahh.. there was 1 research in other planet, so maybe I just get duplicate....Thx
I was surprised, but I mine 7 monoliths and 2 tomes!!! In last period every week 1 monolith.... Smiley
SatoshiGalaxy
O! Thx. But back to question about ancient tomes and monoliths. Today I finished Monolith research, second, and get nothing...How much blueprints are there?

Oh, sorry, missed that one.

There are 3 of them. I think you should be using the same planet for better chances of not getting duplicates. Getting nothing is weird. I might need to take a look at that.
O! Thx. But back to question about ancient tomes and monoliths. Today I finished Monolith research, second, and get nothing...How much blueprints are there?
SatoshiGalaxy
Sorry for the delay guys, got really busy with testing lately. I've been trying to keep everyone's CPU at a level.

I assume it's all good, but if you're still having any problems with CPU (or energy?!), please give me a kick.

Dear Toe,
is it normal that when I smelt 10 ores I gain 1 skill point and the same when I smelt 80 ores in one shot?

I am finding more convenient smelting 80 ores in 1 by 1 clicking 8 times.

I wondered this because of your mp, maybe could be that the reason?

I'm not sure I'm getting the question. I think you got it right, but just in case:

Smelting 8 plates in 8 clicks or in 1 click should give you 8 points either way.

However, if the material is too easy, you MUST smelt 2x,4x,8x, etc stuff for 1 point, depending on your skill. At some point, you start getting 0 points even if you smelt 80 ores at once.

Hi!
I have a question. How many Ancient tomes and monoliths are covered by blueprints? I have done 1 monolith and 1 tome research, and I know about 1 or 2 more blueprints.
And second. Is there in game a maximum mining speed on planets, like 1 ore per 10 min? Or is it possible to get 2/10 or 3/10? Is there a sense to build more quarries if my mining speed now is 1/10?

looks like 1/10 is a limit.
same thing with ship building: trucker 8 hours with 1000 workers and 8000 workers.

Yup :(

bought 4 used rocket launchers mk I:
2/2
4/4
4/4
5/5
after 28 shots they was used 7 times each and durability now:
2/2
4/4
4/4
3/5

so why durability decreased only in one launcher?

I would guess it's just your luck?

Small update.

• [BUG] Squad members can't access own forum. (@pcjob)
  • [ENC] Revert the "Trade post" interface.*
  • [ENC] Remove FaucetBOX and Paytoshi payout methods.

* We decided this whole "Trade Post" thing is too sub-par to let it live. We'll slowly re-introduce most of the features it provided, separately. You can still sell/buy stuff from your planet (look at your spaceport window), but that's it. We also decided the Everyone can land law should be absolute, with no caveats or hidden rules. So it's role as such is re-instated and will likely not be touched again in the future.

Also, lots of item-handling code was rewritten to allow future growth. No changes yet, but please watch out for new bugs! Truly sorry for all the hassle, but it will be worth it, promise!

Finally, if you have 20 or more medals, you might see something cool... This number will drop every other day or so; meaning it's coming to you soon!
cpu issue looks like fixed atm, for me at least, thank you Toe.
Activity: 560
There seems to be something wrong with energy gain and energy usage by various type of equipment. It looks likes opposite effect the higher speed gave.

edit: now it seems to be better, but not only me was experiencing some energy mishandling, maybe its just temporary.
Hi!
I have a question. How many Ancient tomes and monoliths are covered by blueprints? I have done 1 monolith and 1 tome research, and I know about 1 or 2 more blueprints.
And second. Is there in game a maximum mining speed on planets, like 1 ore per 10 min? Or is it possible to get 2/10 or 3/10? Is there a sense to build more quarries if my mining speed now is 1/10?
Activity: 2
Well, you probably had to deal with this a bunch of times already, but:

My CPU refresh rate is down to 7 from 11.
I don't use adblock, proxies, scripts, bots, or any of that.

Could you help change it back?

Thanks,
feeshes
Today cpu started to leak down about 1-2 hours ago
Dear Toe,
is it normal that when I smelt 10 ores I gain 1 skill point and the same when I smelt 80 ores in one shot?

I am finding more convenient smelting 80 ores in 1 by 1 clicking 8 times.

I wondered this because of your mp, maybe could be that the reason?
Pages:
Jump to: