Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 60. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Thanks for fast answer

i got this message: Dread Perp attacks You with MLK-Iz Mining Laser for 10 damage
4 times and i taked 40 damage all in all...
And i was in "Nodus Secundus" a "CONS-protected area" is proteckted != save?

That is correct. Only GPD sectors are "completely safe", CONS sectors contain unfriendly pirates that shoot at you.

As explained in the manual

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/manual#gpd-protection
GPD protects their sectors from pirates and criminals.Those sectors are mostly safe from both NPCs (PvE) and players (PvP).

http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/help/manual#cons-protection
CONS protects their sectors from player pirates (PvP), but they don't get involved in player-vs-npc (PvE) fights.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Thanks for fast answer

i got this message: Dread Perp attacks You with MLK-Iz Mining Laser for 10 damage
4 times and i taked 40 damage all in all...
And i was in "Nodus Secundus" a "CONS-protected area" is proteckted != save?
SatoshiGalaxy
Actually i'm stuck because the captcha isn't giving me CPU points.  :(

Somebody can tell me how do i fix this issue ¿?  :(

Thank you very much  ;D

Hello, Rocketchips!

Thanks for reaching out. I've sent you a PM.

Hey,

at first realy nice game^^

but why can NPC attack me in "save" systems?

Hello, RTW-93.

Thanks for your feedback. I dunno, tell us more, which NPC and where?

Pardon for asking in this thread instead of chat, but how do you repair Hull Integrity i'm only have 10/100 ???

Hello, Altaraiser!

You can find a planet with a wharf or maybe some other player with a Repair Ray will agree to help you. Ask around.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Pardon for asking in this thread instead of chat, but how do you repair Hull Integrity?  Huh
I'm now only have 10/100.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hey,

at first realy nice game^^

but why can NPC attack me in "save" systems?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Actually i'm stuck because the captcha isn't giving me CPU points.  Sad

Somebody can tell me how do i fix this issue ¿?  Sad

Thank you very much  Grin
SatoshiGalaxy
Done.

Thank you! Could you please re-try the direct withdrawal, we had a small bug which is hopefully fixed now.

Update!

• [ENC] Allow broken items to be crafted. * (@zaiusz)
  • [ENC] Add Stealth-Jumping.**
  • [ENC] Remove Paytoshi payouts!

* If you craft 2 or more items per attempt, and at least one of your ingredients is broken, all resulting items will come out broken too!
I know it doesn't make sense, but that's the implementation detail. Be warned.

** If you perform a jump while being cloaked, there is a high chance you will do so undetected, without leaving any trace and without breaking your cloak. There is a lower chance that the cloak will even remain active after your arrive on the other side.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
Well, i click on the take notes thing in a planet and the button disappears and I can't take notes.  Maybe it's a firefox issue?

FaucetHUB support is still pending, but is on it's way.

What else is left? Don't slow down now Cheesy

Well, there's that lack of deposit feature, and then there are no non-fake coins, and it's in BETA, so you know, the usual Smiley
Let's pretend I didn't ask that question, lol
SatoshiGalaxy
Well, i click on the take notes thing in a planet and the button disappears and I can't take notes.  Maybe it's a firefox issue?

What else is left? Don't slow down now :D

Well, there's that lack of deposit feature, and then there are no non-fake coins, and it's in BETA, so you know, the usual :)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

What else is left? Don't slow down now Cheesy
SatoshiGalaxy
Think this might be a while until it's fixed?  I still have the guy's laser and he might want to use it :P

Yeah, shouldn't take too long, but that guy better not hold his breath... :(
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Toecutter, i'm trying to craft a INZ laser for a new player, but it keeps telling me:

"Unable to manufacture: Not enough MLK-In Mining Lasers"

The laser has a durability of 90/100.  is that a problem?

zaiusz

Yeah, you could only use brand new items for crafting. Which, to think of it, is a bug, so filled, thank you!

Think this might be a while until it's fixed?  I still have the guy's laser and he might want to use it Tongue
SatoshiGalaxy
Toecutter, i'm trying to craft a INZ laser for a new player, but it keeps telling me:

zaiusz

Yeah, you could only use brand new items for crafting. Which, to think of it, is a bug, so filled, thank you!

zaiusz
Activity: 90
I just started played this game.

What is the number prefix from asteroid?

I mean like "SAT-2918 [20]"

What does the 20 mean? Is it max times asteroid can be mines before destroyed?

20 is the actions time counter, it means you will spend some of these units when you mine and when it reaches 0 you will have to use scan again for new asteroids
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
I just started played this game.

What is the number prefix from asteroid?

I mean like "SAT-2918 [20]"

What does the 20 mean? Is it max times asteroid can be mines before destroyed?
SatoshiGalaxy

When the button disappears, it means the notes have been taken. Please see your map and/or profile page, they should be there.

If not, something indeed is broken.

Update!

• [ENC] Add ePay.info withdrawals.

First DOGE/ePay re-filling is yet to happen :)

We have around 40k sat left on Paytoshi, someone please take them away!

And on a similar note: if you're a power-player and withdraw a lot, could you (maybe) please test the direct withdrawal method? I know that you will lose some sats this way, but it would be nice to have a proper blockchain transaction to our name...
Hey Toecutter, how does one go about using the planet note popup? When you click on a planet, it brings up a little window showing only the name of a planet with no further info.  

It shows you your notes from the map page. Don't forget that you can collect those by clicking the "take notes" button on planet screens. I know it's not what you asked for and it's not supposed to, just a little something we came up on a short notice.

Well, i click on the take notes thing in a planet and the button disappears and I can't take notes.  Maybe it's a firefox issue?
SatoshiGalaxy
Something strange. I was placing MK I mining laser on market and get massage:
"2016-11-24 08:37:59 Bought 1 MLK-I Mining Laser from the market (for 7000 satoshi) "
And, of course, I lost that 7000 satoshi and get no MK I laser....
On second attempt I have placed laser on market without problems....

Are you sure? By the sounds of it, you were placing an order, not an offer.

Hey Toecutter, how does one go about using the planet note popup? When you click on a planet, it brings up a little window showing only the name of a planet with no further info.  

It shows you your notes from the map page. Don't forget that you can collect those by clicking the "take notes" button on planet screens. I know it's not what you asked for and it's not supposed to, just a little something we came up on a short notice.

Update!

• [BUG] New squads are created without leaders!! (@zaiusz)
  • [ENC] Allow any item to be entered as potential buy order on the market.
  • [ENC] Add AJAX'ified price look-up to the market page.
Activity: 83
Hi
Can anyone tell me. I would like to colonize a planet in red sector that has an thx station.I ve heard the gray ones are the best, but there are no gray ones free in the vicinity of green sector. So the question is what about other planets. Purple, red..... are they bad ( suck planets). I dont want to spend all my satoshis to colonize a bad one.
Pages:
Jump to: