Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 163. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I believe it is a good project! Good website, impeccably activity.  Good luck team!

Activity: 28
its a staking pool ...labh is a pure pos coin..
Activity: 70
can i send the BTC  or LTC to labh wallet for exchange ??
Activity: 21
Staking is very similar  to mining,it allows smaller invest in Staking by investing their coins to get more rewards coin.
If i want to stake minimum coins but LABH coin has unique option is ''staking pool'' there you can stake less coin
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
staking is done with by own in our system by keeping the system for 24 hours on without failing power, net.....
in staking pool the server run the system and gives the coin without any fees
Activity: 112
How to get ROI-10000% APR??
You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77
Activity: 56
Activity: 70
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
Activity: 84
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 52
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking?
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....

Hey guys,  can anyone explains what do u meant by POS?
And why it is so best???

POS means "proof of stake " Which means our coin do staking not mining....
And our coin POS reward is best of all

The POS reward of this coin so special is that the coin as such a high reward that if a block hits the number ending with 77 the u are going to get 10000%APR which is so huge and no other coin can offer u this

What if I don't get  any reward,  if my block doesn't hit any blocks specified in the first page ...  Sad
Is there any rewards for that?  

yes the reward are there every staking doesn't hit any block that will get 500% fixed reward
what is the difference between public and private blockchain
What I like about this project is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the idea of handling the process of conversion.
labh coin is really good and btc also incresae day by day i will plan to invest for this coin
Activity: 114
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....

Hey guys,  can anyone explains what do u meant by POS?
And why it is so best???

POS means "proof of stake " Which means our coin do staking not mining....
And our coin POS reward is best of all

The POS reward of this coin so special is that the coin as such a high reward that if a block hits the number ending with 77 the u are going to get 10000%APR which is so huge and no other coin can offer u this
IF your wallet didn't get any stake hit means
their is minimum reward for non super blocks of 1000% APR

What if I don't get  any reward,  if my block doesn't hit any blocks specified in the first page ...  Sad
Is there any rewards for that?  
Activity: 98
If there any benefits of solo staking pool ??
If u stake in pool self that means you will get your rewards coin faster than with no risk of coin loosing but
 mainly their is no necessity of running the system to 24 hours

if we are staking in pool means their is no need of running system every time
system is need for only self staking
SmileyLabh Coin is a new form of money that is revolutionary.!!!!!
It also started and offered new ecosystems with its creation like decentralized exchanges, electronic wallets!
This currency that also functions as an investment, store of value, etc so it is enough reason to believe that it really does redefine money.
SmileyLabh Coin is a new form of money that is revolutionary.!!!!!
It also started and offered new ecosystems with its creation like decentralized exchanges, electronic wallets!
Jump to: