Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 164. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 SmileyLabh Coin is a new form of money that is revolutionary.!!!!!
Activity: 52
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....

Hey guys,  can anyone explains what do u meant by POS?
And why it is so best???

POS means "proof of stake " Which means our coin do staking not mining....
And our coin POS reward is best of all

The POS reward of this coin so special is that the coin as such a high reward that if a block hits the number ending with 77 the u are going to get 10000%APR which is so huge and no other coin can offer u this

What if I don't get  any reward,  if my block doesn't hit any blocks specified in the first page ...  Sad
Is there any rewards for that?  
Activity: 84
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

It's simple when the block hits the number ending with 77 then u r going to get 10000%APR  reward
Activity: 112
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ?
 As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when we open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account
pra
Activity: 98

Hey guys,  can anyone explains what do u meant by POS?
And why it is so best???

The POS reward of this coin so special is that the coin as such a high reward that if a block hits the number ending with 77 the u are going to get 10000%APR which is so huge and no other coin can offer u this
Activity: 56
there is no any other high POS coin lik...e $LABH in the cryptographer at present which is floating so smooth....
Activity: 126
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected
Activity: 70
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 53
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
Activity: 126

And why it is so best???

Activity: 61

And why it is so best???
Activity: 28
Hey Team.
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
This plan can really be the start of a whole new era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
Activity: 43
labh uses the Script Proof-of-Work(PoW)algorithm along with Proof-of-Stake(PoS) for
network security.
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Definitely staking pool brings rewards faster than the solo staking.
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?
Activity: 28
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
Activity: 112
Is there any limited time duration for coins in labh wallet like minimum or maximum time  restrictions ??
there is no time restriction the longer time u keep coins in wallet more rewards u get  Wink
after stake hit reward coins will come to our wallet ??
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Jump to: