Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 165. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The technology idea can be called successful, it remains only to wait for its implementation.Modern network of data storage and distribution has many disadvantages,and the plan can be a great solution that has long been needed not only individuals but also large companies.
Activity: 70
It's great to keep LABH in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use exchange! In the future, LABH  plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins?
Activity: 21
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
LABH coin which you think we should invest in this campaign at the present time? I'm wondering if investing in LABH coin where to start is reasonable. And how to assess its potential and its round?
Activity: 84
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins

no u can't see …. but u can re sync the wallet then u will see the coins
Activity: 56
guys the value is now cheap
u can buy the coin and hold it and wait until the price becomes high and sell the coin
Activity: 126
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered
If it can intervene and change, the market will be completely confused. This is the advantage of cryptocurrency, every transaction has a clear and unchangeable parameters.
The abundance of technology speaks about the good experience of the development team.
And many technologies are truly exclusive
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??
The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered
Activity: 28
Activity: 52
Activity: 14
my wallet is sync out this time can i see my wallet coins
Activity: 53
Labh coin POS is one of the best Staking coin....
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet.
you can store as much as coin u want in wallet
what are the benefits in staking pool?
In streaming pool you need not to keep the wallet open you will get notification then you can check the wallet
But in solo staking you should keep the wallet open and you should earn high end system
Activity: 14
Who is on the team, what are their backgrounds & credentials, and do they have any public track records? Where are you physically based out of?
 I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?Huh?
I've noticed LABH for quite some time, there is a lot of interest that came ahead of a major sales, this will be very good if it can make the price higher
last 5 days ago the price is going to 516% high and from then it was down in price little bit but never give up in the price and at least it maintains consistent price every time and labh coin never give up his investors
Jump to: