Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 183. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not
The staking process stop automatically until you din't open  the wallet and without seeing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not
Activity: 154
I want some more information about this coin so please can any one help me for finding the WHITEPAPER  ? 

Still website is under development and hoping that development team will lunch it as soon as then after we can find the white paper in website....
Activity: 98
I want some more information about this coin so please can any one help me for finding the WHITEPAPER  ? 
Activity: 84
still exchange has not come in website but labh coin has increased a lot day by day.
Activity: 70
Labh coin maintaining good prices as happy to hear that it is under top 10 of the trade volume...
I want to stake the minimum coins but in LABH we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync 
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?

Yes this is common issue only but you have a solution for this by keeping internet 24/7 on then your wallet will sync automatically.
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync 
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?
Activity: 126
can I do labh coins trading with other coins or no?

once it launches on exchanges you can trade
Activity: 70
can I do labh coins trading with other coins or no?
i can  run same wallet on two different pc in labh coin
Activity: 3
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
How to caluclet the APR in staking pool

Daily interest      APR

1.36             =   500%

2.73             =   1000%

5.47             =   2000%

13.69           =   5000%

20.54           =   7500%

27.39           =   10000%
How to caluclet the APR in staking pool
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system

Yes you can open same wallet in another system and you should have Discord Id for that.
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
if you have PoS system, there will be masternodes or stacking? In first case i wanna ask how many tokens i need fot start masternode?
Is the labh coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

U can trade or exchange to another coins like BTC or LTC....
after that u can withdraw
Jump to: