Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 182. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto,
The price up and down it is common in crypto,
You do not be afraid to see the current market price
I want to  increase  my coin but I don't no how to stake the coin and this  server has an option to stake the coin in staking pool which is the best  method to stake whether self staking or staking pool any one suggest me ...
Activity: 98
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split
Nobody can hack the labh coin wallet has password phase is different.
ya it is difficult to hack password of any wallet
It is highly impossible I guess
brand new
Activity: 0
Greetings,  The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the ideas are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Activity: 84
Nobody can hack the labh coin wallet has password phase is different.
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??
NOPE, There is No Any Type of limit for Adding coins in Staking pool, You may take your own Time
brand new
I think we should remember that Cryptopia is a very low volume exchange. As well that many traders don't care to participate in the airdrop. So when considering the points above I really look forward to see a higher volume exchange list this token.
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level

Yes this shows how hard the team is working
And the team is always active
This is why the coin is maintaining its volume constantly

As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
Activity: 154
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
brand new

How do I resync to latest wallet update ? ?

Download the latest wallet  v1.0.5

: Now go to Appdata LABH folder and delete all except wallet.dat and start the new wallet and wait for it to re-sync from start

NOTE :-

Make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat and dont delete that in Appdata folder , that is where all your coins hold
Activity: 154
In staking pool  once we added our coins to stake means there is no necessity to keep running our system 24/7
and after adding our coins  can off your internet...
 What is the Script operation that is used to store in the blockchain some important data? Is it a good practice?
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Has you see there is a latest update of wallet as took place
By seeing the hard work of the team we can predict the success in future
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 56
It's great to keep labh coin in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy labh without having to use exchange! In the future, labh plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins
brand new
what are the specifaction of labh coin ?
Do you have android or iOS app ,or you plan to release both at the same time?
it is too early to run applications at this stage........
Jump to: