Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 187. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?Huh?

Check your wallet is in lock or not
It is in lock means unlock it your staking process will be continue
Activity: 28
LABH Coin is one of the best coins on the market, I like it very much. The team has big plans and interesting ideas, and I'm sure that LABH coin will help them and in the development of other projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey, fellows.
Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 112
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, I do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly. For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
Activity: 98
Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of coins that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible
And what is wrong with it? Setting a task for the organization of a mining site, which implies the lack of equipment from users, is quite a fresh and interesting idea
It's not a matter of fresh ideas. I have no doubt that the project team formulated and implemented a very interesting idea! I am outraged by the analytical part of the project
I ask you to be more specific! What do you mean when talking about the analytical part? Do not you like the calculations that led the developer on the official website?
I'm talking about the distribution of project coins. It is said that millions of coins will be reserved as a reward for mining, but there is information that the mining!
Do you think that the miners will develop the project resource much faster than the deadline? I do not agree with you, because I think this analyst is sufficiently adequate
Activity: 56
Well, how do you think, does the project team say the number of coins is really necessary to ensure that the project does not depreciate over time?
I think that the project team correctly calculated the number of coins that the project needs for a sure start and a competent continuation of the struggle in the economic arena
I agree with you! Some of these phrases look unfounded, will not hide it! I believe that developers should rethink the part that is responsible
And what is wrong with it? Setting a task for the organization of a mining site, which implies the lack of equipment from users, is quite a fresh and interesting idea
It's not a matter of fresh ideas. I have no doubt that the project team formulated and implemented a very interesting idea! I am outraged by the analytical part of the project
I ask you to be more specific! What do you mean when talking about the analytical part? Do not you like the calculations that led the developer on the official website?
I'm talking about the distribution of project coins. It is said that millions of coins will be reserved as a reward for mining, but there is information that the mining!
Activity: 112
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Activity: 21
What are POS rewards of this coin? How much percentage of  reward is fixed for every
Normal block hits  Huh

There is fixed ROI-1000%APR which no other coin can give this much reward and
There are other rewrds when ablock hits a number specified in the first page u can get up to
10000%APR

Wow 10000% APR  I have never seen such a high POS reward, this coin is superb
How to get 10000% APR?  can anyone suggest...

To get 10000%APR ur block must hit mustnumber ending with"77"and then u will claim the reward

What if I won't hit the number ending "77" Then I am not getting the reward, 
What to do Huh

Don't worry there are other rewards for other numbers even if ur block does not hit any number then there is a fixed 1000%APR for every normal block hit

Activity: 20
What are POS rewards of this coin? How much percentage of  reward is fixed for every
Normal block hits  Huh

There are other rewrds when ablock hits a number specified in the first page u can get up to
10000%APR

To get 10000%APR ur block must hit mustnumber ending with"77"and then u will claim the reward

What if I won't hit the number ending "77" Then I am not getting the reward, 
What to do Huh
Activity: 21
Normal block hits  Huh

10000%APR

Activity: 20
Normal block hits  Huh

10000%APR

Activity: 61
Normal block hits  Huh

10000%APR
Jump to: