Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 207. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
anyone plz send me the wallet links for mac and linux ?
Activity: 112
Greetings fellows! I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this idea is going to be was not
Activity: 22
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet ?
yes u can exchange the LABH coins to BTC or LTC but cannot not store other the coins in LABH wallet
Activity: 98
 we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet ?
Activity: 105
At least how much will be invested to be involved with this platform?
the development of this project is very good, many things I like one of them is the availability of an annual percentage for its users. I want passive income on this platform, but how confused do I have to be? please someone explain it.
Merit: 1
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ?
there is no limit for ur investment and no perticular investment needed ,,,, you can that invest how much you can !!!
and earn more by this ultimate project !!! best of luck ....
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ?
Activity: 154
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?
it is depend upon how much coin is maintaining in your wallet
                           if u have less coin means u will get stake hit latter
                but this coin and wallet has unique feature u can stake the coin through staking pool
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?
Activity: 84
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the labh wallet,only labh coins should be kept in wallet?

No you cannot change labh coins with other coin,only labh coin should be kept in the wallet U can buy Labh coins with BTC or LTC...
Merit: 1
hello i am new to this project how can i join your discord server Huh,,,, anybody send me the link please !!!
https://discord.gg/Rr7jvRZ
by following this link you can join to labh discord server !!!
Activity: 126
What positions can participate in the airdrop event? Are there any restrictions?
There is no restrictions any one can participate in airdrop  but you have labh wallet compulsory
Activity: 70
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!
 It'sa great business with a lot of work already done behind them and  already in beta, though from what I was able to see.
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?
It wont take much time ... within 30 min or so u should  receive
Activity: 105
I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet?
Hello
Do not know what I should think about this idea but lets see what happends after this project. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the project mean
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.
Activity: 52
Hi fellows.
Best project guaranteed savings I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Jump to: