Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 220. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 what is SIGNATURE session  Huh Huh
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 3
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any stake SIZE, you get your percentage share of 24 hour Shared Pool stake based on your compounding balance.
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange! (This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH)
Activity: 98
yes in crypto bridge there is a increase in 10 BTC volume in 24 hrs , and it is increasing every day

i hope it will come top passion in CB

good job devs i hop it is good project
Activity: 154
yes in crypto bridge there is a increase in 10 BTC volume in 24 hrs , and it is increasing every day

i will get more reward today i am happy thanks devs

wow it is good project good luck devs
Activity: 84
Nice project... Cant wait for cryptopia and liqui listings, Im excited to be honest...I love the APR rate...Community is great too, I enjoy being on discord
Activity: 105
The abundance of technology speaks about the good experience of the development team.
And many technologies are truly exclusive
Activity: 105
I have a question about  technology. Do experts pay any commission for using this?
Greetings guys! I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated.
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
As you mentioned
You can send BTC or LTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange ?

is their any charges  will apply for this types of exchanges

Their is no charges for any types exchanges
Activity: 70
what is the use of this coin and what is the special features?

just go through the white paper
I'm delighted with your project, I think that you will soon reach the 1 st place in the cryptographic bridge bcz.
Activity: 52
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!

the POS rewards of this coin is
it as fixed ROI 1000%APR that no other coin ever give
and there are other rewards for other hits and u can get reward up to 10000%APR too
pra
can any one tell me what is the current price of LABH coin ?

at present the value of the coin is 0.00000034 BTC and its value is now increasing , and maintaing a stable value

even being dumped by so many people the coin is trying to grow up ...!
this shows how promising it it is .
i am proud to be with this group Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
you can see the coin specifications on first talk page of this coin....
Jump to: