Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 216. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the plan.
Activity: 98
LABH coins wallet is superb  it as unique features
Activity: 56
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
Activity: 105
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!

wow  it is good job dev i am happy
Activity: 70
Encryption is process that teeping our wallet safely and secure and all transaction also will be in secure our wallet  Smiley Cool
Activity: 56
how labh coins can be exchanged ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that is being made by the team in this plan.
brand new
Activity: 0
The project is still new and we can still expect more new updates and developments from the team. But they should be more active so that possible serious investors will join the idea.
Activity: 22
Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your project.
What do you check fistful when invest money in new business? I check team. LABH have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Activity: 112
Greetings,  I wonder if you have a dedicated team for PR and marketing and how much funding will go into marketing? It'simportant aspect of each business these days. So?
We can send BTC or LTC to  LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange.
Activity: 14
Greetings,  I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Activity: 52
Hello, fellows! A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users. nice project....
Activity: 105
As you mentioned
You can send BTC or LTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange ?

is their any charges  will apply for this types of exchanges
In private blockchain we want to see the private block chain transaction
means we shod be the member of the block than only we can see the transaction
Activity: 84
Super blocks are the reward blocks
While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...
Activity: 126
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?
in staking pool at that time don,t want internet connection,no time out issues
Jump to: