Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 215. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
Activity: 154
What positions can participate in the airdrop event? Are there any restrictions?

there is no restrictions any one can participate in airdrop  but you have labh wallet compulsory 
Activity: 3
I read  about this coin it is really good.....
Activity: 14
Conflicted transactions are very common for every staker so I cannot understand why are you all making such a buzz around it.
Activity: 70
The LABH team is composed of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. We aim to create a open, helpful and transparent community of investors, using Discord as our community hub.
What positions can participate in the airdrop event? Are there any restrictions?
now we can use DELTA app on our android phone , to check the prices !!!

wow  it is good job dev i am happy

what is DELT APP   

how  to download  this app  

you can download in playstore

go to playstore then download it for ur android !!!
Hi,  By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It is unbelievable support.
I believe that our great business will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 105
what is the use of this coin and what is the special features?
Activity: 61
As I can see there was premain in block #1

https://explorer.labhcoin.com/block/bd3eda3ac9be310768fa64f6e9ee8c2d0e25ba6af2474e1e1397615990db4792

100 000 000 coins premain!

So, the total POW cons will be
2 - 200 blocks - 1 coin -> 199 coins
201 - 1000 blocks - 5 coins -> 8995 coins
1001 - 5000 blocks - 10 coins -> 39990 coins
TOTAL POW coins = 49184 coins

So, you, guys, got 2000 times more than ALL of POW coins.

Good luck! LOL

Grin
I was very impressed on this project, they have the planning that was so neat, with the development of the update that is no less spectacular, I thought this would be a competing project that could be useful in the future.

Its a "presale" to pay exchanges. Not all of those coins will be sold and not all of those coins will be in circulation Wink
Activity: 84
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello dev's.
This is so much guaranteed, all the legendaries on the forum are supporting, celebrities are supporting it! You cannot hesitate now, 100X investment returned is just around the corner.
Activity: 105
The plan is interesting and I think this is a good business for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Activity: 154

what is DELT APP   

you can download in playstore
Activity: 28
I wanted to ask a question regarding the tx speed. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?
Hello! The project has just started its project development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great project, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this business?
In LSBH coin for PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems.
Activity: 56

what is DELT APP   

Jump to: