Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 217. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi
Wow. I'm delighted with your plan. It'ssomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 70
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
how to exchange labh coins ?
U can exchange the coins through the trading,
If u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to BTC or LTC of the current value of trade market
Activity: 126
LABH coin can be kept in wallet for many months

Not only a months u can keep years long.... Wink Cheesy
Activity: 130
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
depend upon your coins u receiv stake daily
Activity: 14
I think this plan will be able to compete with other businesss. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?

No one need to explain you about the coin, if u check the specification of the coin u will get to know
But ill glance shortly that it is a POS coin where you can only stake not mine
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily?
Activity: 14
How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
At a given moment, when the market is starting this very good idea. After all, when the market is restored, all businesss make sense for a normal upward movement. Promising project, no doubt 
There is no such limitation ,we can invest as much coins we have in our wallet....
The product is incredibly useful for society, in particular , those who can a Eran to money, simply  purchase the labh coin and deposit your coin in staking pool u get a reward coins
yes im already thinking to invest on labh coin ,this coin is a best and maintain the constant value 
Activity: 112
Looks like an interesting project, and something that all of us that are into crypto could use every day. Do you plan to release debit card too? Will it be correlated with VISA?
The product is incredibly useful for society, in particular , those who can a Eran to money, simply  purchase the labh coin and deposit your coin in staking pool u get a reward coins
LABH COIN as mentioned above, I found the project quite good but there are no reliable sources for people to relax. However, I still hope for this project. It has bounty I do not want to join.
Activity: 28
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 130
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the labh wallet,only labh coins should be kept in wallet?
No you cannot change labh coins with other coin,only labh coin should be kept in the wallet
Y cant store other coins in labh wallet
because labh wallet not support other coins
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the labh wallet,only labh coins should be kept in wallet?
No you cannot change labh coins with other coin,only labh coin should be kept in the wallet
Y cant store other coins in labh wallet
Jump to: