Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 221. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hello I am new to this project anybody tell me the specifications of this coin ,,
how can I read about it !!!
Activity: 84
can any one tell me what is the current price of LABH coin ?

at present the value of the coin is 0.00000034 BTC and its value is now increasing , and maintaing a stable value

Activity: 61
can any one tell me what is the current price of LABH coin ?
Activity: 37
The idea and team is working on their best work for the plan, they want to improve the idea and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone.

Yes you can see the determination and hard work odd the team,  even the price of the every coin is low but also our coin is trying to increase it's value in this situation
Great👍
Activity: 42
Good evening,  I see this business has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?

It is in the crypto bridge exchange
You can check the price and volume of the coin
Activity: 126
May be LABH is the next biggest altcoin.

ya man its true LABH coin is growing faster and faster so that it emerges in the top in the atlcoins 
it is a promising project  Wink
Activity: 14
Definitely a good idea with a good team, it's solving an issue that's very relevant to the 21st century and is in the forefront of innovation. Believe that you can make really good business.
Activity: 32
Is their any charges fee to stake in the staking pool??

no there is no fee charge for staking in the staking pool.....
u can stake how much u want and earn rewards how much u want.. Cheesy
Activity: 98
I understand that I can use any bank card to buy your coins?
How much commission will I have to pay
Transition fee is zero
There is no fee for transaction
Activity: 126
where  can i participate bounty?? Huh Huh

if u like to participate in the bounty join to our LABH discord server....
here is the link https://discord.gg/wVs2EJn
all the best..
Activity: 70
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?
No one need to explain you about the coin, if u check the specification of the coin u will get to know
But ill glance shortly that it is a POS coin where you can only stake not mine
Hello  It'seasy, if the "Dev" has a green trust. So we going to the moon.
Filled my bags.. hope they have a ledger support soon....
I Have noticed your plan. At first glace it seems good and as were said this business would probably be strong competitor to another similar business. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Do experts and consumers use the same coin? No need separate wallet for experts and users?
No need of other wallet and coin for experts and consumers this coin can manage everything
This coin have more special features rather than this
This coin is created to become success and now it is in it's path
Good luck
Activity: 98
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest plan. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the project’s ecosystem?HuhHuh   Cheesy

Activity: 22
Hi, fellows.
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit idea.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
Hi,
This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
The idea and team is working on their best work for the plan, they want to improve the idea and so that the growing updates can be made to everyone.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
LabH also offers investors a unique feature to buy LABH in their wallet! Who provided the LABH for the buyer? Can I sell LABH directly in my wallet?

No u cant sell coins inwallet ...

There is only buy option ..

To sell u can trade on Cryptobridge

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LABH_BRIDGE.BTC
Activity: 112
A new website for the business looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well.
New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Jump to: