Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 224. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool", in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Activity: 126
Greetings guys! I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated.

everything will be fulfilled and will move according to the plan and keep-up the trust of the investors     
what is mean by bounty??

It is also a event like a airdrop...  earning free reward coins in the participation bounty event
Activity: 84
Activity: 154
what is ORPHAN block Huh

It is nothing but the two person staking at the same time one person is staking with the more coins and another person is staking with less coin
the person who is staking with more coins he gets reword coins faster and the other person also get stake hit but he doesn't get any reword coins
is known as orphan block....
Activity: 98
Activity: 35
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
LABH team looks like they know what they are doing. They have experience this this real of crypto and have stuff going good.  POS coins are great and i'm going to get me a bag of these babies. They got an exchange paid for already so i'm ready to get me a few soon.
what are the benefits in staking pool?

ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....

what are the benefits in staking pool?
It is good LABH has its own wallet, not runs on Ether or Waves or any other.  It is awesome we can buy LABH from wallet.  Never seen such a feature in other desktop wallet.
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?

Through the wallet, you can send your coins....
Activity: 56
How do I send dv8 coins to someone?
i have just read the LABH coin white paper it is really good and
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",
 in this more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,
which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.

I just study about your coin it has unique futures without any fear,confutations easily invest money get good profit.......
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?

marge your coins in single compound and you will get your coins back 
My wallet has got occur with ORPHAN BLOCK and i lost my reward coins ,is their any chance of getting my coins back?
What are the expectations about this project?  investment open now? I guess now a peer coin in dollar levels, what's your best guess at which stock market and what is the price?
How to get ROI-10000% APR??
You will get 10000% APR when the stake hit the super block with the number ending with 77
Are we expecting any big price movement in next days with progress and rebranding coming in?
Jump to: