Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 225. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Interesting project. I have joined Telegram group for updates.I see some potential in your business model. How can I support you guys?
Activity: 84
Well i see in freedom ledger there has been some trading going on with the trade pair PEERPLAYS/BTC, so it can already be traded there. 
Activity: 56
when you buy coin can you trade straight away? i heard holders get a reward before launch you can trade. Any details on that?
Activity: 70
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
their is no chance of missing the coin, bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later..
how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown

After you get the stake wait till it get confirmed and
After the required confirmation gets completed you can find green tick mark symbol
If its a ORPHAN you can find its grayed out.
No other coin as such fixed 1000%Apr have ever seen ,every coin les than 1000 like sime 800 or 500but this coin is superb I am happy to be with this group
The team of this business is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
their is no chance of missing the coin, bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later..
how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown
Activity: 98
Wallet sync up now, thanks Dev
If we want to stake we need minimum coins but in labh we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.
I have checked the  concept of this project , It's really good and  worthy.
Activity: 14
a very interesting idea I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
If we want to stake we need minimum coins but in labh we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.
Where can we exchange labh coins? anyone give me the info please !!!

U can exchange in the labh coin in cryptobridge
Activity: 130
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
I think if investors wait for until right moment and sell their or exchange their coin means its is more than worthy bcz day by day coin rate of % is also increasing
 Where can we exchange labh coins? anyone give me the info please !!!
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
Activity: 126
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Jump to: