Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 244. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
LABH is a new high APR coin in the criptoworld, but with innovative solutions aimed to the it users:
-   A innovative wallet feature allows you to buy LABH directly from the wallet without need to do it in an Exchange (atm Bitcoin and Litecoin supported). That means secure, fast, private, and cheaper transactions to access LABH.
-   A PoS reward schema that allows stakers to gate extra APR based on the block ending.
-   If that is not enough, a DEV staking pool to maximize your profits.
-   An active and helpful community
I’ve already invested in this project and amazing community!
Activity: 154
the price movement in this project is very good. for a couple of days can fall by half and maybe double the price. for traders the most it is, but for investors i do not think that this is a great idea.
Activity: 84
Hello, My wallet not synchro from 14 hours. And I not get my payned froom pool about from 22h?
I know that is a problem, but I would like know if I get my money from pool, when situacion go back to good road??
some time it will happen ,u still wait and your coins come back
Activity: 56
Hello, My wallet not synchro from 14 hours. And I not get my payned froom pool about from 22h?
I know that is a problem, but I would like know if I get my money from pool, when situacion go back to good road??
Activity: 70
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?

Yes the coin gets again mature..

Then my coin maturity will starts from after adding my coins are it will starts from the next day staking....
labh coin are good if you are buying with little money.. They are growing steadily and i think will be good future investments
Activity: 27
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I am waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
what is the minimum number of coins needed to receive POS steaks?

You can stake with any number of coins.  To receive a daily reward
Activity: 98
what is the minimum number of coins needed to receive POS steaks?
Activity: 36
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
A long term, LABH, investment coin.

Practical coin specs for longevity.

"Because Life is Complicated Enough"

LABH Coin is a secure and rewarding  cryptocurrency for users worldwide.
Our focus is long-term rewards, which are controlled at regular intervals to help curb inflation.
what you say is true. this platform has a good concept and I am very interested in high investment returns. I hope it's true and I will keep abreast of this platform.
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

No it is permanent...you can't change or you can't alter....
What can you do with labh coin but can't do with bank?

there may be a lot that can be done with labh coin, use full. Among others banks no

- Send money to any country for a reasonable fee. and received in a matter of minutes.

- You do not need a bank account to send money, you just need a wallet.

- there is no monthly fee if storing labh coin, the longer stored, the higher the
Activity: 126
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?
What can you do with labh coin but can't do with bank?
A long term, LABH, investment coin.

Practical coin specs for longevity.

"Because Life is Complicated Enough"

LABH Coin is a secure and rewarding  cryptocurrency for users worldwide.
Our focus is long-term rewards, which are controlled at regular intervals to help curb inflation.
Activity: 126
How long does to get LABH coin become a mature 

It depend up on your coins and your network weight. You have more number of coins means maturity get earlier
Activity: 154
wow labh coin maintain the Constance level  Cheesy Cheesy
super it is good time time to buy coins it is great project
wow labh coin maintain the Constance level  Cheesy Cheesy
I'm waiting for when my staking get 10000% APR  stake hit the super block  Cheesy Wink

when your staking block chain ending number is 77 then u will get 10000% APR
Jump to: