Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 242. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WHATS THERE IN THE UPDATED v1.0.5
Activity: 154
what purpose u will update the wallet  Huh Huh

There was a chain split and we have rolled out new wallet update

which version u will update  Huh

v.1.0.5 ready for update wallet  download
Activity: 98

which version u will update  Huh
Activity: 126

Activity: 84
Activity: 70
update wallet is lunched download the wallet now
where can i get update wallet link
update wallet is lunched download the wallet now
 Would be nice to get it on an exchange, just don't want the coin to be a pump and dump.
Activity: 84
How much approximate time required to send or receive payment ?

To send it takes fraction of second max it takes 30 mins,,, to receive payment it takes 24hrs
Activity: 56
As I think The LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.

Activity: 14
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
What is Blockchain technology and how it works?
A blockchain is the structure of data that represents a financial ledger entry, or a record of a transaction. Each transaction is digitally signed to ensure its authenticity and that no one tampers with it, so the ledger itself and the existing transactions within it are assumed to be of high integrity.
How much approximate time required to send or receive payment ?
My wallet is not validating transactions for the last 2 days or so. All transactions are pending and if I re-load the block-chain those
 transactions simply disappear...what is the problem with my wallet and is there any solution..?   Huh

Check whether your wallet is in 'LOCK' or not, If it is in lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet staking process will be continue ..

Activity: 32
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!
There were several negative cases with other coins
Excellent work of developers to solve the problem with cryptography so smoothly and quickly.
Activity: 27
Hey
I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Activity: 126
Why users not updating their wallet is affecting the  blockchain?

yes sum issues are coming

What kind of issues are coming and what kind of problems coming in the block chain??
Jump to: