Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 267. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

This coin has been added on channels Start exchanges / CryptoTeam
https://t.me/cryptoteam_exchanges
https://discord.gg/UC4fwdk

Start exchange on
crypto-bridge
wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LABH_BRIDGE.BTC

On discord you can: vote for coins, see rating coins, see new exchanges for coins.
In future: analytics for new coins, new airdrops, new POS, new MN, setup for mining and others.
Activity: 154
How to caluclet the APR in staking pool Huh Huh

Daily interest      APR

1.36             =   500%

2.73             =   1000%

5.47             =   2000%

13.69           =   5000%

20.54           =   7500%

27.39           =   10000%
Activity: 35
In future,Can we expect wallet in smart phones??
Activity: 84
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??

NOPE, There is No Any Type of limit for Adding coins in Staking pool, You may take your own Time...

There is no time limit , there is no such rules
And even you have no limit for adding money
It's your wish you can add as much coins in your own time
Activity: 61
i came to know that value of every coin in crypto are decreasing in the market so we need not worry about that as the market value increases even price of our coin is also going to increase Cheesy
Activity: 56
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??

NOPE, There is No Any Type of limit for Adding coins in Staking pool, You may take your own Time...
Activity: 70
I want to know about the significance of blind signature, and how it is useful ? Huh

Actually the Blind signatures were typically Employed in Privacy-related Protocols where the signer and message author are different parties. Examples include cryptographic election systems and digital cash schemes.
Activity: 98
???When and how to join AIRDROP event to get my bonus coins?Huh
First you should join to discord server there you can participate in airdrop event
By joining to discord sever , you can get to know more information about the coin and you can participate in events  
Activity: 56
How to caluclet the APR in staking pool Huh Huh
Activity: 126
???When and how to join AIRDROP event to get my bonus coins?Huh

this time is no any airdrop events if there any update i will announced
Activity: 34
Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
how can we see the LABHssp wallet?

It is only for the member who deposite their coin and stake the coin in that can access the wallet and get information in labhssp
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how can we see the LABHssp wallet?
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.
when the coin getting mature and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down u restart the wallet and wait if till it is
 sync either some times you need  to restart from 0.. but nor to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 then it will
continue from where it was stopped you will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync....
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.
Activity: 38
Greetings there! Guys, just can your business be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your project? What role does the coin have? Thanks
Activity: 84
what is the encryption  and how does it works?
Two of the most widely used encryption methods are Public key (asymmetric) encryption and Private key (symmetric) encryption.
Two are similar in the sense that they both allow a user to encrypt data to hide it from others, and then decrypt it in order to access the original plaintext.
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?

To stake the coin u dont want minimum coin to stake
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity u can stake the coin with whatever coin present with you in the wallet but by staking with lesser coin u can get you reward late bcz the person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster
To avoide of this kind of problem the person who has having less coin will had his coin to staking pool ....at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
Jump to: