Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 269. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not ....... Huh

If your wallet is locked then staking process continuous but it wont receive stake , because your wallet is locked
Make sure your wallet is kept unlocked  
Activity: 70
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??
Activity: 37
I think this idea will be able to compete with other businesss. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not ....... Huh
Activity: 11
Hi,  Can you share your token details (smart contract adress,decimal etc) so i can add it to my custom wallet balance. Looking forward to your answer so much
Activity: 36
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose ideas for investment?
Activity: 56
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.?

By doing like this, It stops ppl of locking and unlocking wallets at high ROI super blocks So there will be no dump by heavy stakers and it control the inflation......
Activity: 84
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH block chain

LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders

All the  transactions that took place are recorded in the ledgers
So many ledgers together form a block ,blocks together form block chain
how much maximum of investment is possible in this coin ?
There is no such limitation ,you can invest as much coins you have
The compound weight of pool coins results in higher rewards than solo staking in your wallet
wow i think we will reach top 1st in crypto bridge bcz it is moving like a jet in the sky ..... we have just seen only inrcrease in day to day but now its moving high from week to week
There is no limitation ..u can invest for this coin
Activity: 126
Hey. I heard that this project is very good. Can you please tell whether we can do mining in this coin Huh

IN OUR COIN  NO MINING ONLY MINTING AND STAKING THE COIN AND EXCHANGE THE COIN
Activity: 154
Hey. I heard that this project is very good. Can you please tell whether we can do mining in this coin Huh
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work

LABH block reward is so different is that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
Activity: 98
Activity: 126
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet.

50 000 000 000 can be store in labh coin wallet...
Activity: 154
Tell me please, after the coins are paid, will the coin become again mature for the markup?
Jump to: