Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 270. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.?
When my wallet is in lock will the staking in stops and after unlock my wallet will my staking will starts from first are it will continue
from where i have stopped ?           

it will continue.. after you unlock your wallet it will continue from where it as been stopped
Activity: 98
It's great to keep LABH in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use exchange! In the future, LABH  plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins?
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.

yes we need higher end system and keep running 24 hours the system and internet also
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet.
Activity: 130
how to exchange labh coins
u can exchange the coins through the trading
and if u want to withdraw your money need to convert it to btc or ltc of the current value of trade market
Activity: 56
Activity: 70
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake?

There is NO any difference if you  Stake, from private staking or staking pool, If you stake from staking pool means you will get same coin and same rate of interest but your rewards coins will be receive soon. If you stake coin in private staking means also you will get same rate of interest but you will receive your staking reward coins latter
What is the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure
How can we get more coins either from staking are staking pool if we want to stake more coins means how much coins I required to stake?
In LABH, Coins that generates new blocks through proof of stake ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds
how can we see the LABHssp wallet?
Activity: 126
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward

u can with draw any time because the staking reward is randomly fixed
how can i get wallet updating link ??,,, anyone help me !!

It will get in discord server when you go to announcement you can see the wallet update link...
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward Huh Huh
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
i think its a great time to buy the coin ,as now the value of the coin is low
and u can hold the coin as the people are already started dumping there coins ,once they stop the value of the coin will increase
and then u can sell ur coins  Cheesy

If there is only people dumping all the time, where are the people coming from that you think will then start buying?
how can the  users get wallet downloading  link Huh

It will get in our discord server join to our server you will only get to know that...
By joining into our server you will not just get the wallet link but also you will get to no about the team and specification of the coin and even you can participate in airdrop events
Activity: 126
how can the  users get wallet downloading  link Huh

It will get in our discord server join to our server you will only get to know that...
my coin is  not getting stake after wallet is encrypt  ..what is the solution?

your wallet is locked you unlock that your staking process will continue...…..
Jump to: