Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 305. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Nice to see that crypto bridge as launched from now the Labh coin create  a new history in exchange.. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 28
from tomorrow on wards the LABH  coin  will shine like a star........

Activity: 114
my system as been cracked  I have lost my labh coin wallet and in that i have 1000 coins in my wallet can i get my coins back or i want to start from the first or can i get my coins back ?  can any one suggest me Huh

their is no use of downloading another wallet in another system...it is a waste of time and next after you downloading the wallet just go to c-drive and save wallet data in another system or pen drive if in case if your system got crash or something means you can restore u r old wallet in another system
We download same wallet in two system... if one system got problem means we can use another wallet in another system to avoide this type of problem you can use same wallet at two system at the same time...it must be use full for every one

By doing like that, use of same wallet at the same time in different system may cause difficulty and your wallet will be removed from the server due to confusion 
Activity: 112
my system as been cracked  I have lost my labh coin wallet and in that i have 1000 coins in my wallet can i get my coins back or i want to start from the first or can i get my coins back ?  can any one suggest me Huh

their is no use of downloading another wallet in another system...it is a waste of time and next after you downloading the wallet just go to c-drive and save wallet data in another system or pen drive if in case if your system got crash or something means you can restore u r old wallet in another system
We download same wallet in two system... if one system got problem means we can use another wallet in another system to avoide this type of problem you can use same wallet at two system at the same time...it must be use full for every one
Activity: 114

brand new
Activity: 0
My system as shutdown and now it's not getting on and my current LABH wallet in this system I have few
coins in it .Is there any option to open same wallet in another system

Yes you can open same wallet in another system and you should have Discord Id for that.
Activity: 70
How is this algorithm implemented in block chain.......
you can check the wallet address in the staking pool in block chain explorer ,and the report can only check by labh members
Activity: 52
If in case u saved any wallet data of from your system to another system by that u can restore your wallet
Activity: 126
Activity: 52
Hai I am new to this server i just wont to by the coins but not getting the wallet link pleas any one could help us for finding the wallet link.....
just go through this link and download the wallet
https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/download/v1.0.3/LABH-Qt-v1.0.3-Windows.zip
I want some more information about this coin so please can any one help me for finding the WHITEPAPER  ?  

Still website is under development and hoping that development team will lunch it as soon as then after we can find the white paper in website......... .
yes I am also waiting for that I think this project is interesting
Activity: 154
Hai I am new to this server i just wont to by the coins but not getting the wallet link pleas any one could help us for finding the wallet link.....
I want some more information about this coin so please can any one help me for finding the WHITEPAPER  ?  

Still website is under development and hoping that development team will lunch it as soon as then after we can find the white paper in website......... .
Activity: 25
still exchange has not come in website but labh coin has increased a lot day by day.
Activity: 112
Labh coin maintaining good prices as happy to hear that it is under top 10 of the trade volume...
Activity: 154
I want to stake the minimum coins but in LABH we have a option that is 'staking pool' there you can stake with less coin also.
Activity: 10
good evening community ,
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync  Huh
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?
Yes this is common issue only but you have a solution for this by keeping internet 24/7 on then your wallet will sync automatically.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I want some more information about this coin so please can any one help me for finding the WHITEPAPER  ? 
good evening community ,
I got an issue that the wallet block is ahead of explorer and sometimes the wallet gets out of sync  Huh
is there any solution for this ?
or is it the common issue?
Jump to: