Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 101. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
can we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet,only LABH coins should be kept in wallet?
Activity: 98
Dont sell at this low, its time to buy more and grab cheap labh

We wont see that low in near future...

I will grab some more

Yes you're right it's not the right time to sell it especially if you buy it higher than the selling price, much better to hold it than losing. Just keep in mind it's not only LABH  experience dropping. Better add more than selling it.
Activity: 70

I will grab some more

People who sell now while the market is down are new investors who think this a get rich quick vehicle.  They bought at the wrong time, and now they're selling at the wrong time too.  So sad.
Activity: 84
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool.

YOU can buy labh you  in wallet only
just send your coin from ur wallet to labh pool address ,after that immediately confirm your deposit through deposit bot u will get confirm from in labh discord sever in bot-command section,
and their is no need of minimum coin to stake in pool u can just stake the coin from what u had in the wallet
Activity: 112
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool.
Activity: 126

I will grab some more
Activity: 56
did the same. labh coin  are so cheap right now, I am buying them as much as I can. This is most likely the last time they will be so cheap. Anyone new to the crypto world, I would advise you to buy it now at this dip. The price is almost 40% down to its peak price. This is a good correction and labh coin  will get really expensive later on.

that's what I call balls of steel and belief in the LABH  project. The market is quite scary at the moment and only those who believe in the project long term will benefit a lot if the price goes up. LABH s correction is not that much different from other coins.
Those who think that Labh coin is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Labh coin are because they see Labh coin being widely used and highly recognized!
Activity: 154
 did the same. labh coin  are so cheap right now, I am buying them as much as I can. This is most likely the last time they will be so cheap. Anyone new to the crypto world, I would advise you to buy it now at this dip. The price is almost 40% down to its peak price. This is a good correction and labh coin  will get really expensive later on.
The LABH team consists of experienced veterans in the crypto environment. LABH aims to create an open, helpful and transparent investor community, using Discord as a community relationship.
Price of LABH coin  has gone down a lot in the last weeks.I really want it to go to  high which I think will happen shortly. Compare to other altcoins, this is still doing good which shows the strength of labh coin.
When the labh coin low price is best time to buy, all market green and we slowly gain but stronger  and come back top very soon.
be patience guys.
The labh coin project will create a better ecosystem in the future, and the price of the coin will soar, giving investors a good return on assets.
Having a hard time getting my wallet to reprocess the blocks. Seems like it starts over in the middle of the processing  with about two weeks left.
Activity: 84
Price of LABH coin  has gone down a lot in the last weeks.I really want it to go to  high which I think will happen shortly. Compare to other altcoins, this is still doing good which shows the strength of labh coin.
most of the coins holders dump for low price because the rate of interest in labh are high so the price of the coin are low.
Activity: 15
LABH coin is a Decentralized crypto currency with a high level of security,which is using as Script POW / POS (Hybrid) algorithm with self-regulating financial system which allows users to earn LABH coin through minting, Staking and buying with the help of BTC and LTC...
it is mentioned that you can buy the coin directly in the wallet itself through
btc to labh and ltc to labh
Activity: 32
this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.

every one knows that this is a high proof of stake coins with high rate of interest
due to its unique future the coin is getting great
but if u want to stake the coin means u also have staking pool option which can make easier to less coin holders and large coin holder also
Activity: 35
How to get ROI-10000% APR??

i think you dont know anything about crypto currency and not even block chain
first learn basic of this
if u r using wallet u can came to know how the ROI will come
when your wallet got stake hit to super blocks u will recive high rate of interest
this blocks may can hit for some any one who are doing staking
Activity: 82
The labh coin project has a good foundation for community development, and the technical strength of the project team is relatively good. The coin is worth further holding by investors.
it is all about the dumpers due to dumping the coin price is getting low and they all are selling there coins for cheaper
even after they getting good rate of interest 
The labh coin project has a good foundation for community development, and the technical strength of the project team is relatively good. The coin is worth further holding by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: