Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC - page 2. (Read 63246 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Who would you recommend for this procedure?
Activity: 6
İ need escrow for aws 10k credit please

This escrow is no longer active.

If somebody is contacting you on Telegram claiming to be SebastienJu, you are being scammed.

I don't understand why he never locked this thread.

I also opened a topic to sell acc and everything was deleted, why are they doing that?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892

This escrow is no longer active.

If somebody is contacting you on Telegram claiming to be SebastienJu, you are being scammed.

I don't understand why he never locked this thread.
Activity: 11
Activity: 9
How can I communicate with you, my brother, I need a guarantee between me and someone?
Activity: 8
I need you for a guarantee, how can I contact you?
Activity: 39
I need to offer a escrow service, do you have telegram?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
sent you a PM, reply please
Activity: 1
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
hi,
I would like to buy aws accounts to user AWSActivate. If you can able to provide escrow service, i will be happy.
But i'm not sure if Sebastian handling an account Buying .Let him clear this Via Private message for
He accept Account into his escrow service only if the risked amount are high. don't contact via email, and don't go outside of the forum.
Sebastian only handle deal by using this forum.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
hi,

I would like to buy aws accounts to user AWSActivate. If you can able to provide escrow service, i will be happy.
My Post above clearly says Send Him a PM here in Bitcointalk to make a Business with Seb, But i'm not sure if Sebastian handling an account Buying .Let him clear this Via Private message for faster answer that you wanted .

GoodLuck as you are in the safest Escrow on this Forum.
Activity: 2
hi,

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
seeing so many people who trusted SebastianJu to be his Escrow. I am also very interested in the service. someday I will use his services. especially with relatively cheap service fees. thank you
Never Hesitate in contacting Seb thru PM because He'll get back to you as soon as he can, I have known Him in this forum for years and His really responsive in every single PM you'll send.

and yeah the Lower Fee is what will Move you to use His service aside from very trusted that you can see in this whole thread.

But Make sure that Only Use BitcoinTalk PM to contact him ,because as how Popular He is, same as Impersonator and scammers wanted to take advantage.
Activity: 74
Merit: 100
Professional and honest service. Thanks again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
seeing so many people who trusted SebastianJu to be his Escrow. I am also very interested in the service. someday I will use his services. especially with relatively cheap service fees. thank you
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hey everyone, just to update you, with current pricing I would update my minimum fee to 3 mBTC. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
please reply when you see it, thank you Wink
The fastest and most reliable way to contact SebastianJu is to send him a PM. Do not write one-line messages, immediately state the essence of the matter.

And also this ...

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.
Activity: 6
please reply when you see it, thank you Wink
Activity: 964
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Recommended escrow service Smiley
Activity: 40
Hello dear,

I would like to buy aws accounts from one of the seller. If you can able to provide escrow service, i will be happy.

Please provide me your telegram or skype for contact.

Thanks
Always PM first for safe dealing,Here's what Seb says

Thanks btc78, it's correct that reaching me by pm is the fastest way.

So Send Him a PM first  here in Bitcointalk account and he will get back to you.

Thank you I did PM... waiting for him
Pages:
Jump to: