Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 49503 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.

Based on their numbers as long as BTC is well above 4k they are good and profitable. If it goes below there is the backup pool; If it went lower than there is halting until price recovers if that did not happen than it is selling assets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
With most Mining projects shutting down and only a few having the feasibility of making profits, what do you think Securix could benefit?
Although Securix mining strategy is different and has a long run target, they could be the only mining firm in crypto, what do you think about that?

If they are the only mining firm left in crypto. It means that they are going to get a lot of support from the community. And we also have a large fan base available.

As said several times, Securix project has a great deal with the energy provider. They have fixed costs and can mine profitably under these bad circumstances. If the market goes up, the profit will increase dramatically.
Activity: 728

Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
Let’s hope the recent dip in the market doesn’t go further, The demand for Securix will be high if the market gets back.
I think it will make it stable at $4200 - $4300 at this time. And I guess 2019 is the new chapter of bitcoin to go bull run.

We have to move like this otherwise we cannot able to digest the things because this year we have seen great downfall in term of bitcoin price and like this, we have seen in the past year's. Without downfall it is impossible for bitcoin to increase its value.
I think the 2017 bullrun is the opposite  of year 2018, if 2017 hit its $20,000 then this year we don't know if we can hit $2,000 by the end of december.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

I think now it is up to the team to maximize the funds in the time left as we are closing in the end date of the ICO. The great thing is that the softcap is sufficed so we are almost certain that this will commence.

now it is not whether the softcap has been reached but rather when will they commence execution of their plan i believe the team is doing everything within their power to start the job
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
Let’s hope the recent dip in the market doesn’t go further, The demand for Securix will be high if the market gets back.
I think it will make it stable at $4200 - $4300 at this time. And I guess 2019 is the new chapter of bitcoin to go bull run.

We have to move like this otherwise we cannot able to digest the things because this year we have seen great downfall in term of bitcoin price and like this, we have seen in the past year's. Without downfall it is impossible for bitcoin to increase its value.
Activity: 490

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Once the listing details are confirmed, team announced this news in public. So I am also sure that the gap between end of the ICO and listing won't be that large.

I think now it is up to the team to maximize the funds in the time left as we are closing in the end date of the ICO. The great thing is that the softcap is sufficed so we are almost certain that this will commence.
Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
with the downward market many OLD Mining Companies SHUTTING Down. this will really increase the demand for Securix and they are gonna lauch the product just in TIME.

Even if they have shut down their devices, it's temporary. Mining is not profitable now. But everything will become normal again.
As I heard, Some of them will keep mining and some of them will change the mining coin. But still they cannot generate such a power like securix, since they are OLD! So, Yes, I think it's a good time for securix. But they must know how to compete with them...
Activity: 200
Zaydo

I think it will make it stable at $4200 - $4300 at this time. And I guess 2019 is the new chapter of bitcoin to go bullrun.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I think it would be good if the team really reassured people of where and how they stand with the current market conditions publically
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
If I want to generate more passive income,could I buy more token after the ico?
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.
I wouldn't expect if securix has been listed on exchanges and the n the price is cheap, but its ok for some mini investors that they want to buy token on a budget.

You could be very wrong with your expectation as it's hard to find a project that has a good start at exchanges.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I am not sure how the price is manage for those mining farms; I am sure electricity is a major cost so going green can be cheaper. On the other hand according to the team they can be making profits as long as the price of BTC is above 4k; I mean do you think it will fall deeper sooner than later?

The green energy adoption is brilliant, it speaks of the foresightedness and brilliance of the team.
I tried to make a research on the Ean Platform but it seems Securix is the first  Huh

yeah, i really want to start earning the team should try as much as possible to ensure that they make possible all their plans because investors would be watching out for them
Activity: 630
Bitcoin gave us a chance to buy more coins. This is the right time that we cannot taste it again. If the price will rise up again, we lose a a chance to load more coins in our wallet.
This is what DIPs are for! They gives you a second chance!
Buy Some now, Invest them in Different Projects and Get profit in 2-4Months!

Yeah! We must not let this dips without buying or investments on some coins like here in securix! We have a lot of chance now to get more securix and some other coins in cheap prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Activity: 420

I suppose that the listing process will be started right after the ICO end. Securix team has announced and verified two exchanges and the Token should be listed right after distribution is finished.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

if it gonna start growing i want it to be right now i believe now is the perfect time to start a bull run so that next year will be ushered in with plenty green light
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
with the downward market many OLD Mining Companies SHUTTING Down. this will really increase the demand for Securix and they are gonna lauch the product just in TIME.

Even if they have shut down their devices, it's temporary. Mining is not profitable now. But everything will become normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: