Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 10
I don't really think the name has a direct meaning to what the project represents, yeah, securix may sounds like security, but this is a utility token hence the name don't really represent the project interms of services to provide, so also are project with such names that don't represent what they do or service they provide.
Agree with you on the one.
Names don't mean all things for successfulness of projects, but they have un-deniable importance to catch potential flow of money from investors.
Some months ago, I occasiionally found a token, namely with restricted words, starts with F***, which I would not prefer to fully mention its name here.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?
i think the meaning would give a better picture of the project

I don't really think the name has a direct meaning to what the project represents, yeah, securix may sounds like security, but this is a utility token hence the name don't really represent the project interms of services to provide, so also are project with such names that don't represent what they do or service they provide.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Filtering Good!
Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.

If this is the case, then how can an investor profit in this mining process, because any further dropped on btc will certainly means a very low returns to investors and the company as well, the cost of running a mining farm should be considered as well, or there is other calculation to this.
They say they are mining most profitable coin to mine. If BTC dropped down, they'll shift the coin, Now worries! but the problem is what is that level? I'm pretty sure that level depends on the instant BTC price and hash rate. At the end Would there be a drop down of the SECURIX Token?
Activity: 200
Zaydo
People dail to get when they hit sell their not just getting money from nowhere that’s people anxious to buy up their tokens at cut throat prices
Yeah, some of the people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.
Securix already got listed on the exchanges right, people are selling their coins for cheap and if the project is very good then it is very good to hold them as long as possible until they got listed in major exchanges.
But the problem of the other holders is to dump at the early event of the project even its not kinda high value price of the token or coin. They're doesn't care about it but for the holders its a good time for them because the dumpers are selling their coin at the cheapest price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

i asked similar question in their telegram channel the answer i got was that securix are going to see through all their plans they are not gonna change because of the current state of the market

Well, one would like to believe the market state is just a phase. I like that they’re still on course tells you how much they believe in their project.

They have considered one of the worst cases so I think they are still good to go for as long as BTC does not go below 4k. Otherwise I think it is halting until the price get above that number. Anyways the year has been a tough one and the price did not go that low yet so I think they are good so far.

BTC still trading at good price compare to any other Crypto currencies. And for those who has access to cheap electricity I think mining BTC still profitable.

But the price of Bitcoin went very low in the market compared to the previous year, really whales changed the market and started dumping the Bitcoin in the market. Really the price of Bitcoin is struggling in the market and people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will go even down in the market.

BTC is not healthy, but for development, Securix must continue to run and must advance to achieve the goal. Securix is very much awaited for better development and has a future. Do not be careless about market conditions but have a strategy to overcome this problem.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
People dail to get when they hit sell their not just getting money from nowhere that’s people anxious to buy up their tokens at cut throat prices
Yeah, some of people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.

a lot of people don't know how the economy works they usually think playing safe is better but they fail to realise someone is somewhere pulling the string on them it obviously becomes economic pressure
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

i asked similar question in their telegram channel the answer i got was that securix are going to see through all their plans they are not gonna change because of the current state of the market

Well, one would like to believe the market state is just a phase. I like that they’re still on course tells you how much they believe in their project.

They have considered one of the worst cases so I think they are still good to go for as long as BTC does not go below 4k. Otherwise I think it is halting until the price get above that number. Anyways the year has been a tough one and the price did not go that low yet so I think they are good so far.

BTC still trading at good price compare to any other Crypto currencies. And for those who has access to cheap electricity I think mining BTC still profitable.

But the price of Bitcoin went very low in the market compared to the previous year, really whales changed the market and started dumping the Bitcoin in the market. Really the price of Bitcoin is struggling in the market and people are speculating the price of Bitcoin will go even down in the market.
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?
i think the meaning would give a better picture of the project
Activity: 728
People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.
Yeah, some of people does not want to talk the current situation of cryptocurrency, but some of my friends are talking about the 2019's prediction if we have a bullrun or not.

Some people seem to have given hope on it's return this year. A lot of persons are focusing majorly on a return in the first quarter of next year.

For me, it can remain at the same level until the end of the year, then I can still buy at a good low price. But I hope that in 2019 we will see a better market like this year.

Haha hahaha... Everyone wants something different from the market. Well am glad your opinion doesn't really count much else I would have been in panic. Any way, as for me, I want the market to return up cause this year ending, it's a good time to cash out

Exactly. I want the market to repeat what happened last year. We saw too much dip this year. Hope we see a reverse of that in this coming weeks.
Activity: 532
People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.
Yeah, some of people does not want to talk the current situation of cryptocurrency, but some of my friends are talking about the 2019's prediction if we have a bullrun or not.

Some people seem to have given hope on it's return this year. A lot of persons are focusing majorly on a return in the first quarter of next year.

For me, it can remain at the same level until the end of the year, then I can still buy at a good low price. But I hope that in 2019 we will see a better market like this year.

Haha hahaha... Everyone wants something different from the market. Well am glad your opinion doesn't really count much else I would have been in panic. Any way, as for me, I want the market to return up cause this year ending, it's a good time to cash out
Activity: 280

Activity: 238

I think market will go down further. Not much downside left but as of now no fresh buying observed for any currency.
Activity: 490

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Yeah, some of the people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.
Securix already got listed on the exchanges right, people are selling their coins for cheap and if the project is very good then it is very good to hold them as long as possible until they got listed in major exchanges.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
Yeah, some of people didn't know how precious their tokens and they sell for a cheap value just to make money easily.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works

Some people are selling tokens right now at ridiculously low prices, I actually feel so sorry for them because unfortunately there is so much manipulation in these markets. It's crazy, I've seen posts on Reddit where people bought ETH at the top around $1,100 and are now selling at this price, like are they really that dumb!?
copper member
Activity: 224

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works
Pages:
Jump to: