Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 49504 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
If I want to generate more passive income,could I buy more token after the ico?
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.
I wouldn't expect if securix has been listed on exchanges and the n the price is cheap, but its ok for some mini investors that they want to buy token on a budget.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Well they said at 5k profit was pretty nuts still so even a good bit lower should maintain profitability this means they are getting a crazy good price point on power

They are getting the electricity relatively cheap. I saw that it takes around 6000 dollars to mine one bitcoin but I am sure securix will pay a lesser amount to mine a bitcoin.
Activity: 490
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.

I agree with it, Even they said that they will really going to get listed to those two exchanges we must see it first. Also just like what you said sometimes there's some problems or delays when it comes to exchange listing and I hope it will not really going to happen or take a lot of time.

Well I don't think they would just make a random announcement; I mean the announcement would only have come out when they had something official. Legally I don't think they will not list them if they signed something. Otherwise delays might happen yeah i just hope they wouldn't Cheesy
Activity: 630

I agree with it, Even they said that they will really going to get listed to those two exchanges we must see it first. Also just like what you said sometimes there's some problems or delays when it comes to exchange listing and I hope it will not really going to happen or take a lot of time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Well they said at 5k profit was pretty nuts still so even a good bit lower should maintain profitability this means they are getting a crazy good price point on power
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.

The investment part of the project is now, after which we are not require to invest again
This is how investment program should look like ordinarily, not some sham that's out to take our money for little gain or interest
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

yeah, getting enough SRXIO token will guarantee decent passive income i ask an admin in their telegram channel he said you will be making money while asleep
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works

Isn't it holding a token qualifies for investment and not trading them low and hi and riding the market
Selling low in this market should be done if one is having no choice but to sell maybe to solve a problem but for sake of FUD it's not smart move
Activity: 420
I just had discussion with admin in telegram channel and what I understand that, for 2nd to get monthly ROI we no need to re-invest again or no need to send funds in their wallet.

That sounds good, but this is what I have expected.  Wink
Only thing what you need to do is, store the SRXIO Token in your wallet and you will receive your monthly share in ETH.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?
i think the meaning would give a better picture of the project

The name I believe, was coined out of the project idea and goal. I don't think it's really a word that exists and mean anything in any language. It's just a made up name.

It was once explained here. I think i might have forgotten what it meant and where it was coined out from. If you have the time and strength check up the early pages of this thread.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

BTC confirmation didn't go through due to low value lol so there is no doubt that BTC will definitely return to its right value else we will keep having mining and confirmation problems
I though they its below 4K USD. And if you checked that on BTC chart you will see that its sustained above 4200 USD and it's not braking 4k.

the team did a good job by building the project around the $4k mark knowing fully well there will certainly be a rebound, do you guys honestly think that btc could go below $4,500??
I am not sure about that but looks like the securix team is did the lot of research and studied well about the market conditions then they mentioned this statement in their medias. As well as we all know about that no one can predict to market.
Activity: 532
the name SECURIX sounds more like Security of your mining investments in this context. was that the basic idea of the project. forgive me if i got that wrong, whats ''securix' ?
i think the meaning would give a better picture of the project

The name I believe, was coined out of the project idea and goal. I don't think it's really a word that exists and mean anything in any language. It's just a made up name.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 434
Indeed, crypto currently narrows the profits from mining, but things must be dealt with and continue to develop for the future. Surely Securix will be able to provide better value and be ready to have profits.
Activity: 490

Activity: 630
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It's easy to get carried away when markets are this bad, but I still have faith in crypto and the blockchain. I like Securix and I have been following them for a long time, I just really hope they can continue to be transparent during this tough time and keep us up to date on their day-to-day dealings and developments.

I constantly laugh because in low markets it’s literally only people buying high and selling low taking losses if people just stopped dumping and realize their selling to people who know the market will recover eventually att this point selling is silly you’ve seen parabolic increase to 20k and then sell at the lowest point in what deals like forever lol that’s not how investing works

I agree, I'm also like those people before who don't know how does this market really work. Those people who's weakhands are always lose a lot when they saw a great decrease on the price of the bitcoin and their assets.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Today i learnt from Securix Channel that Mining Difficulty goes down along with the BTC Price!
This means Narrow or Solid Profit will make its way for securix!
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: