Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 2
with the downward market many OLD Mining Companies SHUTTING Down. this will really increase the demand for Securix and they are gonna lauch the product just in TIME.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
If I want to generate more passive income,could I buy more token after the ico?
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.

I agree with it, Even they said that they will really going to get listed to those two exchanges we must see it first. Also just like what you said sometimes there's some problems or delays when it comes to exchange listing and I hope it will not really going to happen or take a lot of time.

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Exchange listing certainly shouldn’t take much time for SRXIO on Latoken and FIBt. But do you think listing on an exchange at the current market trend would be an advantage for Securix project and tokens?

Recently, all the tokens I know have decreased in price after they listed on exchanges. Some try to delay the listing, but they finally have to list their tokens on exchange.
Merit: 108
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.

I am not sure how the price is manage for those mining farms; I am sure electricity is a major cost so going green can be cheaper. On the other hand according to the team they can be making profits as long as the price of BTC is above 4k; I mean do you think it will fall deeper sooner than later?

I am aware of unprofitability of bitcoin mining that we have faced it these days.
But, when the price of bitcoin was even below 1000 dollar, bitcoin mining was profitable. Don't you think even if the price falls below 4000 dollar, the difficulty will also decrease and bitcoin mining will be still profitable? Am I missing something?
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
with market at current prices any mining operation is in some kind of difficulty. they do not seem to report any issues at the moment. interesting  Roll Eyes

What issues? I don't seem to understand your position
Mining is pretty difficult right now I understand that but we're you expecting Securix to report on that?

Mining BTC and other currencies is still profitable at these prices, if you have new hardware. I found a nice pic on Twitter from f2pool:
https://twitter.com/f2pool_official/status/1065175297891287041

Oh. Wow. That's cool. I usually thought that if bitcoin dropped below 5k mining btc won't be very profitable, now that i think of it. People were still mining bitcoin when it did not have any value.
Merit: 11

Mining is pretty difficult right now I understand that but we're you expecting Securix to report on that?

Mining BTC and other currencies is still profitable at these prices, if you have new hardware. I found a nice pic on Twitter from f2pool:
https://twitter.com/f2pool_official/status/1065175297891287041
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

copper member
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
They are probably waiting for a quick turn of the market and rising prices. Bitcoin has already lost a lot in price and there is a high probability that it will soon begin to grow

don't expect too much prices to return, because according to some experts the price of bitcoin has the potential to fall deeper. so mining operations are currently in trouble because they have to pay large operating costs.
I agree with you but I guess you are not studied properly about market. At this time market is falling but after sometime we will see the recovery in market. So I didn't think so bitcoin mining will give losses to us.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

I am not sure how the price is manage for those mining farms; I am sure electricity is a major cost so going green can be cheaper. On the other hand according to the team they can be making profits as long as the price of BTC is above 4k; I mean do you think it will fall deeper sooner than later?

It is really difficult to predict about the price of BTC I think sooner or later we will see back in $8k than it will be great timing for the team to distribute this token to all investors. Even this is panic time but it will be over soon.
Activity: 490

Merit: 2
Bitcoin gave us a chance to buy more coins. This is the right time that we cannot taste it again. If the price will rise up again, we lose a a chance to load more coins in our wallet.
This is what DIPs are for! They gives you a second chance!
Buy Some now, Invest them in Different Projects and Get profit in 2-4Months!
Activity: 630
 I mean Can i buy srxio token at the listed exchanger after the ico,then we transfer and top up into our srxio account to generate that passive income

There are already two exchanges to list Securix there is no limitation on that. I mean the moment it gets listed that is it you can buy or sell your tokens if you have any.

As long as it hasn't been listed I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon. There are a lot of delays when it comes to exchange listings.

I agree with it, Even they said that they will really going to get listed to those two exchanges we must see it first. Also just like what you said sometimes there's some problems or delays when it comes to exchange listing and I hope it will not really going to happen or take a lot of time.

Well I don't think they would just make a random announcement; I mean the announcement would only have come out when they had something official. Legally I don't think they will not list them if they signed something. Otherwise delays might happen yeah i just hope they wouldn't Cheesy

Yeah ^^ I didn't check the exchanges twitter where they will going to get listed but I trust the team that they will not going to do that because just like what you said they will not going to announce something if it's not true because it will cause a lot of problems to them.
Activity: 669

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
To be clearer, it's better to just look at it next year, is it really true that the market can recover or not, I personally hope that next year the market will recover and of course it will be good news
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Bitcoin gave us a chance to buy more coins. This is the right time that we cannot taste it again. If the price will rise up again, we lose a a chance to load more coins in our wallet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

From my own point of view i don't think there will be such major delay because this has been officially announced by the team for listing, this means both exchange and the team are have finalized all the legal action concerning listing so in this regard i think once the sale is over and distribution is done then there won't be much delay to be listed in the already announced exchanges.

Exchange listing certainly shouldn’t take much time for SRXIO on Latoken and FIBt. But do you think listing on an exchange at the current market trend would be an advantage for Securix project and tokens?
Merit: 253

Merit: 253

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Securix planned to start mining operations only Feb 2019. I think by that time market will recover. I don't think Bitcoin will go down further.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network

isn't that the purpose they made srxio tokens. and the more tokens we have, the more passive income we will get.
Pages:
Jump to: