Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 16. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

BTC confirmation didn't go through due to low value lol so there is no doubt that BTC will definitely return to its right value else we will keep having mining and confirmation problems
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It is seriously too early to be advocating for panic discussions. The market can still go up as we know it and also the project hasn't even kicked off proper. On the other hand, I think this current situation will give the team a different perception and they will come up with precautionary measures.
It’s okay to panic but I don’t think it’s necessary in this thread. The current fall in the market is alarming and is affecting virtually everyone I think is okay for people to be positive that the market will stabilize.
I think the fall of market is not yet done at the moment. This is the right time that all of us buy some currencies before its too late and I didn't see any panic sellers at the moment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.

It is seriously too early to be advocating for panic discussions. The market can still go up as we know it and also the project hasn't even kicked off proper. On the other hand, I think this current situation will give the team a different perception and they will come up with precautionary measures.
It’s okay to panic but I don’t think it’s necessary in this thread. The current fall in the market is alarming and is affecting virtually everyone I think is okay for people to be positive that the market will stabilize.
copper member
Activity: 644

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.
how transparent would securix be?

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 

The distribution part should be quite transparent through the smart contract. I am not sure how the mega vault works but they are saying that things are going to be transparent.
Activity: 200
Zaydo
People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.
Yeah, some of people does not want to talk the current situation of cryptocurrency, but some of my friends are talking about the 2019's prediction if we have a bullrun or not.
Activity: 532

I believe you didn't see such cause the minds here have grown and come a while with Crypto to do such and spread more fear around regarding the market. The market is already doing a good job with that
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
People does not want to talk about it anymore, they are already in panic this year and I think they get used to it.
What's good to discuss is when the price will back up and we will see pending tokens and coins now to be listed, this means party for all of us here.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.

If this is the case, then how can an investor profit in this mining process, because any further dropped on btc will certainly means a very low returns to investors and the company as well, the cost of running a mining farm should be considered as well, or there is other calculation to this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Activity: 728
Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder the same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all t set backs in this process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Well the percentage of profit at 5k was still a lot, so i mean i guess technically their power rates are good enough that i suppose under 5k it will just be somewhat less return which i'm pretty ok with
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 153
Filtering Good!
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 

Interesting concept I hope it is still profitable in the current market condition, but this something that will have an impact once market turns to bull trend again, and with their funds, they can do a lot of marketing to the mining community
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?

I think they are only going to mine BTC & BCH at first. I personally wouldn't even bother with BCH as I think it's a bit of a trash coin. I do agree with you, they should diversify and mine some other tokens. It will help balance out potential losses and make the returns a bit more stable.

yeah and considering how the market is going i expect the team to find a way of ensuring that they minimixe their potential lost as much as they can
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?

I think they are only going to mine BTC & BCH at first. I personally wouldn't even bother with BCH as I think it's a bit of a trash coin. I do agree with you, they should diversify and mine some other tokens. It will help balance out potential losses and make the returns a bit more stable.
Activity: 630
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.
That's may possible. But for that you have to do your own research before investing in any ICO. You have to check about their team members and product.

Yeah, Making a research about the projects and their products will really going to help us to determine which project is really having a chance on becoming a successful in the future. That's why people here should take a look on the securix informations and it's really going to get their attention and decide if they will going to miss the great opportunity or not.
Pages:
Jump to: