Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 49465 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.
how transparent would securix be?
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

nice question, but i feel securix still have a plan to address the situation and i believe investors would also understand that the market is in complete turmoil so securix is still covered

As much as I can remember, no such plan is in their whitepaper or website because truthfully nobody ever saw BTC below $5k, but seeing as it is, it will be nice for them to share their strategy with us if they have one.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

correct

It's possible i remember them saying that 5000 was their original floor for profitability, so i mean time will tell but i think we'll see a resurgence above 5k but then again for the reality is they have some flexibility due to EAN if they can negotiate better power prices to handle even more agressive profitability floor

Securix plan here is unique.
For most mining farms, they may not beat the trend. But with Securix plan, there may be a way out. Securix got two plans on BTC price; when Btc above 5000USD, then there’s no problem. But when below 5000USD, then Securix got a plan B.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

nice question, but i feel securix still have a plan to address the situation and i believe investors would also understand that the market is in complete turmoil so securix is still covered
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

correct

It's possible i remember them saying that 5000 was their original floor for profitability, so i mean time will tell but i think we'll see a resurgence above 5k but then again for the reality is they have some flexibility due to EAN if they can negotiate better power prices to handle even more agressive profitability floor
Activity: 461
Merit: 252

correct
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

Activity: 461
Merit: 252
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?

Ive been saying this since day one but I keep getting censored......so
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.

I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, market still have a lot of dip to carry out
I am patiently waiting for a trend reversal, its so important now for sanity sake
Lol, sanity Sake. It’s going crazy on CMC. But I think we would see a reversal very soon. Btw if we don’t see a reversal, what’s Securix plan for the furst payments?

Bakkt just postponed to January
Securix to end ICO by December 31
Operation to begin February
Everything is in line
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

You just listed the top points of Securix project. That’s the reason am a fan of this project. Been following the progress of the project and they keep up with good news and surprises.
Hopefully, there would be one this week.
Securix will prove all of their hard works and they will be a successful project.

Yea. That's the dream bro. That's the view of every member rallying round this project. We want to be able to look back and say yes we succeeded.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.
I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.

There are still over two months to go, before the Securix Team will start with their mining facility. I am convinced that they have a plan B, but it's too early to panic.
copper member
Activity: 644
Given the fact that BTC is now below 5000 USD, what does it mean for the team? Does it affect the commencement of the project?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover.

You wouldn’t want to speculate buddy. BTC market value could go in two ways. So we need to plan for both. I think Securix should have a plan B which would apply if BTC goes below a preset price.
I didn't understand buddy what do you want to say that. Could you explain us what is exact plan B? I mean I didn't heard about it or might be I missed this updates.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3

Activity: 392
I don't think so BTC below 5K have any problem. I guess this is correction only. We have to wait until the market will recover. I think investment in ICO still did not have problem
Activity: 238

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.

I don't think we have seen the bottom yet, market still have a lot of dip to carry out
I am patiently waiting for a trend reversal, its so important now for sanity sake
Lol, sanity Sake. It’s going crazy on CMC. But I think we would see a reversal very soon. Btw if we don’t see a reversal, what’s Securix plan for the furst payments?
The market is in a really bad shape, I just hope we don’t get to see more dip. I’m  just sticking to the positive side that it will eventually normalize. That way Securix will do better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
Activity: 728
I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.
You have to choose registered projects and the Team working with it! Check on them and verify them to get some cool info!
In Bitcointalk we have plenty of volentieer detecting this kind of scam projects! So we really are safe here!

You also get the listing sites. Some sites demand that you KYC to list the project like icobench. if you look at the project listed there is a tab dedicated to those that kyc. the tab is in each project.

Unfortunately the kyc will help give a sense of security to the public when they are making decisions about investing in the project in the future. I can't say nything about securix. Me investing in securix is based on my satisfaction with the research I have done and not based on someone else research.
Activity: 490

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.
You have to choose registered projects and the Team working with it! Check on them and verify them to get some cool info!
In Bitcointalk we have plenty of volentieer detecting this kind of scam projects! So we really are safe here!

You also get the listing sites. Some sites demand that you KYC to list the project like icobench. if you look at the project listed there is a tab dedicated to those that kyc. the tab is in each project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Pages:
Jump to: