Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] sgminer v5 - optimized X11/X13/NeoScrypt/Lyra2RE/etc. kernel-switch miner - page 55. (Read 877844 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
2 dashminer

With amd 290 and quark performance near 15mhs (that is real with kachur miner) you'll get 0.006 btc per day on nicehash. The pool with clear stats, reputation and payout in btc. You'll need to pay near 0.008 btc per amd290 to get miners )))
And i'm sure your miner is not fastest in x11 algo )))

2 rednoW

Looks like the SAK price is sinking, and I think you probably cannot get 0.006 BTC per amd 290 anymore.

* dashminer.com gained some reputation in the last few weeks. At least now we have 16 BTC and 21 DASH miners.
* We have BTC and DASH payouts
* Our stats is clear [though relatively simple]

We pay 0.4 DASH per AMD R9 290* per day. That is about 0.0052 BTC per day. I think it is quite hard to beat this offer.
*R9 280X / 7970 is about 0.34 DASH per day [0.00425 BTC per day]
*7950 is about 0.28 DASH per day [0.00350 BTC per day]
*270X is about 0.17 DASH per day [0.00213 BTC per day]

Miners, please join our pool and enjoy simplicity and good payout.

PS: We removed the "double payouts" bonus and increased the base payout to "0.35 DASH per 100% + daily bonus". Daily bonus depends on pool luck and exchange prices.
I tried your pool yesterday with one of my rigs 5x280x , You have great service and it's stable.But still Quark(SAK) have much more income,and you decrease 0.35DASh+bonus from 0.4DASH .Quick compare  Ffpool.net last 1 hour 0.4228 mBTC/Mh/d  .Still too much difference.

thats what we saw as far as comparison to quark mining is concerned ...

but i would like to test this system and see how it goes on a small level ...

your machine would process quark quite nicely - as our other 4 and 5 card systems in the farm ...

will see what happens ... its just a pity we cant seem to oc via commandline using this fork of sgminer ...

#crysx

dashminer - the test machine has been running for over 12hours now ( almost 24hours ) and it has been running smoothly with the mining ...

i have however - seen that there is no dash payments that have been distributed as of yet ... coins mined - but no coins deposited ...

ill be taking the miner off now - as the payments are questionable for the time being ...

http://sf.dashminer.com/?user=XsfQQX8dnf6UfSqqn7pPwADiAbhE56cYXZ_test ...

the apparent payment of 0.31148136dash ( with the current round 0.13274545 at the moment of writing ) is showing on your site - but not in the deposit address ... there are no specifics with regards to the transactions - where we can locate them on the blockchain ... clicking the stats and highlighted links of the stats just sends us to your twitter page ... am i not seeing where you show the transaction and payout list ( like nicehash has - underneath the mining graphs ) ... or am i just being impatient - as i can be at times Smiley ...

once again - at the risk of sounding like a broken record here - transparency in ALL areas ( especially payments and statistics on payments - again like nicehash have ) are very important in such cases ...

we wont be putting the rest of the farm on your mining site due to this ... now reverting back to the sgminer-dev miner ...

i know this is the wrong place to put these results as WE see them - but its just a response to what we have experienced ...

tanx for letting us try your site ...

edit - how funny ... within a few minutes of posting this message - the deposit of a total of 0.35508875dash was made ...

so obviously it was my impatience that was the factor here ...

even so - i could not track anything regarding payments via the website and / or blockchain and is quite disconcerting when we are trying to factor in the question of whether it is worth it to mine on your site ... seems it just may be worth mining ... even if the price of dash has taken a dive ... it means that mining and dash payments do go through - and without too much delay - as long as you are not impatient like i am about it Smiley ...

that would be a good thing if we could track all of it via the blockchain though ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
legendary
2 dashminer

With amd 290 and quark performance near 15mhs (that is real with kachur miner) you'll get 0.006 btc per day on nicehash. The pool with clear stats, reputation and payout in btc. You'll need to pay near 0.008 btc per amd290 to get miners )))

2 rednoW

Looks like the SAK price is sinking, and I think you probably cannot get 0.006 BTC per amd 290 anymore.

* dashminer.com gained some reputation in the last few weeks. At least now we have 16 BTC and 21 DASH miners.

We pay 0.4 DASH per AMD R9 290* per day. That is about 0.0052 BTC per day. I think it is quite hard to beat this offer.

PS: We removed the "double payouts" bonus and increased the base payout to "0.35 DASH per 100% + daily bonus". Daily bonus depends on pool luck and exchange prices.
I tried your pool yesterday with one of my rigs 5x280x , You have great service and it's stable.But still Quark(SAK) have much more income,and you decrease 0.35DASh+bonus from 0.4DASH .Quick compare  Ffpool.net last 1 hour 0.4228 mBTC/Mh/d  .Still too much difference.

thats what we saw as far as comparison to quark mining is concerned ...

but i would like to test this system and see how it goes on a small level ...

your machine would process quark quite nicely - as our other 4 and 5 card systems in the farm ...

will see what happens ... its just a pity we cant seem to oc via commandline using this fork of sgminer ...

#crysx
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
2 dashminer

2 rednoW

I tried your pool yesterday with one of my rigs 5x280x , You have great service and it's stable.But still Quark(SAK) have much more income,and you decrease 0.35DASh+bonus from 0.4DASH .Quick compare  Ffpool.net last 1 hour 0.4228 mBTC/Mh/d  .Still too much difference.
legendary
may start one of our amd miners to point to your pool for a test ...

do you have a linux based sgminer - or all the miners windows? ...
#crysx

Thanks.

Yes, of course we have linux. Code is on github (link is on dashminer.com).

Please email [email protected] if you have problems making it work.

ok ... tanx ...

will get to it when i finish the server job im on ...

will let u know if there are any issues ...

tanx ...

#crysx

compiled without an issue ...

tested the initial run and was 'patchy' - but realized i was already running another instance of sgminer-dev version ...

changed the setting - and reboot ... running so far without a hitch ...

its only 2 x gigabyte 280x oc ... and it seems no matter what settings i use - they are set at approximately 83.5% ( of the 290x presumably - by your description ) ...

here is the test machine if anyone is interested in seeing what two of these cards do on 'standard' settings - http://sf.dashminer.com/?user=XsfQQX8dnf6UfSqqn7pPwADiAbhE56cYXZ_test - which are optimized anyway from what you were saying dashminer ...

my settings - ./sgminer -o sf -u XsfQQX8dnf6UfSqqn7pPwADiAbhE56cYXZ_test -p [email protected] --gpu-fan 97 ...

i have no idea if the gpu fan switch is active or not on this version of sgminer ... can you clarify that dashminer? ...

will let this go for a few hours and check on it ... sleep time very soon for me Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

Thanks.

ok ... tanx ...

will get to it when i finish the server job im on ...

will let u know if there are any issues ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1094
Merit: 1000

#crysx

Thanks.

legendary
2 dashminer

2 rednoW

sounds like you are doing well ...

#crysx
legendary
2 dashminer

2 rednoW

legendary
I have a HD7950 like mining x11 but now my speed is 5200 ~ Mhs and the most we can with it? thanks

Hi!

You might want to try mining at dashminer.com. No parameters to tweak and no BINs to download.
7950 would give you about 0.0035 BTC per day.

Thanks
legendary
I have a HD7950 like mining x11 but now my speed is 5200 ~ Mhs and the most we can with it? thanks

if you are using wolf0 bins and oc the cards correctly - then yes ... that will be the most you can get ...

we have 7970 / 280x - and we clock in at about 6.5MH ... but we are not maxing out the clocks either ...

#crysx
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "64",
"kernel" : "darkcoin-mod",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"shaders" : "1792",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"gpu-engine" : "1000",
"gpu-fan" : "60",
"gpu-memclock" : "1100",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.087",
"temp-cutoff" : "99",
"temp-overheat" : "95",
"temp-target" : "67",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "1",
"failover-only" : "true",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "0",
"scrypt" : true,
"scan-time" : "1",
"tcp-keepalive" : "30",
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
lbr
Activity: 423
Merit: 254
Hey guys,
Is there a way to make miner restart every 4h or so ? For some reason everything works well but at some point my miner just gets "stuck". Work available from the pools, resuming showing and nothing happens after that. When I check the pool, hashrate goes to 0. After I restart miner, everything works for 4-7h again. Temperatures etc are all good and below 75C.

I found this post, would it work with sgminer ?
http://cryptomining-blog.com/2831-simple-script-to-restart-your-miner-software-after-a-given-period-of-time/

Since some 5.xx release sgminer started to lock up for me also(win).
I'm using - https://github.com/xagotrunk/akbash
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hi,

I've been a little bit disconnected from mining lately due to hard work.

I am getting 6,7Mhs with sgminer 4.2.1 in each Gigabyte R9 280x. Is it a good performance right now?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11678818
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11680636

the miner is sgminer 5.1.1 from cryptomining blog or elsewere.
Bin is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4flkNGCHIGFd09ON1Q2N0c1VFU/view?usp=sharing
Try it, maybe it will do better ...

thanks man
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
You Sir, do Sir, just made my day. Works like a dream Smiley

cgwatcher is another option for you, it can do that and more.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
You Sir, do Sir, just made my day. Works like a dream Smiley
legendary
Hey guys,
Is there a way to make miner restart every 4h or so ? For some reason everything works well but at some point my miner just gets "stuck". Work available from the pools, resuming showing and nothing happens after that. When I check the pool, hashrate goes to 0. After I restart miner, everything works for 4-7h again. Temperatures etc are all good and below 75C.

http://cryptomining-blog.com/2831-simple-script-to-restart-your-miner-software-after-a-given-period-of-time/

we had that same issue when i tested one windows system with sgminer ...

no script to restart the miner really worked efficiently enough due the lock up of the drivers ( hence one of the reasons we stick to linux ) ...

due to the system being a miner only - we opted to have the machine restart / reboot ...

using a simple batch file - we got the entire system to reboot at a set interval every time it started ...

that batch file you have researched should work by substituting sgminer and command switches - but we felt that the reboot was the most economical to pursue ... especially if the amd / nvidia drivers themselves were the reason the miner stopped mining properly - which was our issue ...

no doubt - we reverted back to linux ... BUT ...

if you have the miner running in a batch - simply place the batch in the startup folder of windows and add the line ( right at the beginning of the batch file ) - c:\windows\system32\shutdown -r -f -t 7270 ... or place that in a separate batch file and place that batch file in the startup folder also ...

-r = reboot ...
-f = force ...
-t xxx = time for reboot in seconds ...

so our example says to windows to force a reboot every 2hours ( and a bit ) ...

very basic and patchy - and not as elegant as the script level batch you have researched - but very effective ...

might be an idea for you ... or give you an idea for a better way ...

hope it has Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 83
Hey guys,

legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Hi,

I've been a little bit disconnected from mining lately due to hard work.

I am getting 6,7Mhs with sgminer 4.2.1 in each Gigabyte R9 280x. Is it a good performance right now?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11678818
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11680636

the miner is sgminer 5.1.1 from cryptomining blog or elsewere.
Bin is here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4flkNGCHIGFd09ON1Q2N0c1VFU/view?usp=sharing
Try it, maybe it will do better ...
Activity: 96
the miner works with dashminer.com multipool only
Very interesting, watching.
Before anyone asks - no, that's not me Smiley

I know that - not me either. You can tell cause it's on GitHub, and looks like code from SG was used.
not me either, otherwise I would have played the sock puppet  Grin

So much negativity, but well... What can you expect from bitcointalk.

Not negativity. Curiosity. I want to see how this scheme will work or how will it fail.

I am trying out this pool just for the fun of it....
It looks like they are actually paying about .2 dash/day on a 290x.
What happened to .4 dash/day?

edit:
Hmm now my diff is set at 8 and I haven't found a share in almost 2 hours...

Thanks for trying out the pool.

0.2 DASH/day is what is shown in miner software. Current promotion is "double payout". So you will get 0.4 DASH/day.

> Hmm now my diff is set at 8 and I haven't found a share in almost 2 hours...
dashminer.com sets share difficulty pretty low (around 0.1) with a target of 3 seconds for low reject ratio. There's no way to get to diff 8.

Looks on par for me.  Just received 0.00324 BTC after 24hrs on Dashminer.  That's on an 280X generating at 81%.

However, currently WITHOUT Wolf's bin, I'm generating roughly 0.0017 BTC a day at best on Westhash.  Now, after promotion and payout goes back down to 0.2 DASH/day (0.002 estimated BTC equivalent) my payout from Dashminer will be estimated at 0.00162 BTC a day.  If your miner is better than Wolf's but I'm generating the roughly the same payout elsewhere WITHOUT Wolf's bin, I guessing you are profiting the extra hash since I'm not necessarily benefiting from it.  I do find the "we have a fast mining kernel" and the claim that it is better than Wolf's (on the Dashminer thread) marketing strategy interesting because if the statement is true, it actually has no relevance to the miner because, in reality, they don't benefit from it...you do.  I'm not saying that's necessarily bad, it is capitalism after all...I just find the psychology behind it interesting.

Yes, your logic is correct for the most part.

However, I'd like to mention these items:

* the 0.2 DASH per 100% (which is currently 0.4 DASH with the promotion) base rate can be changed at any time. It can become higher or lower. This is all business. For example, about 10 hours ago X11 mining was more profitable than it is now.

* I don't know when the promotion will end, haven't decided yet. Currently the pool has about 120mhs of X11 and it is pretty hard to guesstimate the baserate from such low hash. The income is very jumpy (time between blocks is large). I feel that with 0.4 DASH per 100% I can get miners and that's what I am doing (even though looks like I am paying out more than I am earning).

* I am planning to seriously compete with other multipools and I want people to come to my pool and I want them to be happy with their earnings

* My software can switch algorithms, so it is not always X11. It can be X13 for example, so this is getting some extra profit as well.

* Yes, my kernel is faster than Wolf's leaked bins. I am not sure how it competes with his private bins though. And even though it is faster, do you think it is faster like 50% or more??? I wish it was true...

* All multipools take relatively high % from miners, usually 2% - 7%. It's just my payment strategy is different. And I think it may be very compelling to some miners who don't care about megahashes, different coin launches, different miners etc... They just want to mine some BTC and they want it to be simple, yet profitable. This is my offering.

A personal question: A few posts ago there was a claim that you can mine Quark for about 2X or 3X the profit, why are you not mining Quark?

Thanks

I've let WestHash auto-algo-switching take care of it for me.  I've calculated my GPU's hashing factors and I've found that in some cases it falls short from their estimated factor.  So, sometimes even the current most profitable algo isn't the most profitable for me because my GPU is much better at hashing a different algo.  Nevertheless, I like your current offer and the first 24h payout looked good.  So, I'm over to Dashminer in the meantime Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: