Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ SGPAY ⚡ 🚀 BANKING ON A COLLABORATIVE FUTURE PAYMENTS PLATFORM🚀 - page 13. (Read 2714 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future, great job best of luck dev
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ?
Activity: 140
This ICO is good. They have good advisors and some experienced developers. I will invest some
Activity: 71
I read the whitepaper and i think this project is good to invest
Activity: 32
The project seems promising, but I need to analyze all the information about this project
Activity: 213
Very good idea & nice platform. SGPay's payment system looks like convenient and easy.
But I have a question: money transfers can take place everywhere in the world or only in Singapore?
Yeah, I'm interested too. And what about transfer fees?
Activity: 214
Can't wait to try this payment platform. Looks really promising and I think SGPay can definitely be a great solution to the problems mentioned in the whitepaper 
Activity: 144
Very good idea & nice platform. SGPay's payment system looks like convenient and easy.
But I have a question: money transfers can take place everywhere in the world or only in Singapore?
Activity: 216
There are many similar projects. What is your advantage comparing to them?
Activity: 41
I’m still a bit of a noob but this seems like an interesting project Roll Eyes
Activity: 208
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful because this payment system will be in demand
Activity: 153
Guys I suppose that this will be an excellent project in the future. It's time to take seats in the first row Cool
Activity: 213
devs please explain how the projet helps to overcome the common disadvantages of traditional payment system?
Activity: 149
Really good project with a great idea, lets hope you guys can actually get it to work, i will be looking forward to the implementation
Activity: 201
Is it necessary to live in Singapore to be able to use your payment system? Or it will be available from any country?
Activity: 228
This is a great project with a great team which will develop the blockchain to a new level. Keep going, you're awesome Cool
Activity: 162
A good website and interesting concept of the payment platform, but how does the developer plan to change tokens for fiat? I think this is a very important issue
Activity: 218
The project seems very ınteresting, hopefully we will see good results
Activity: 220
Curious to see how this will develop. Best of luck guys!
Activity: 156
I have been following this project for a while and it appears promising and has a great team behind it... Good project
Pages:
Jump to: